chapter 39: morning

Lena awoke beside Yulia, who had collapsed into bed the very moment that they had gotten back. Lena watched as the brunette's chest rose and fell, her exspression peaceful, giving her an innocent if not younger look. Lena remembered the brunettes flushed cheeks as they danced, the way Yulia's eyes seemed to try to observed everything of her earlier that night.

Lena smiled at the memory, remembering how Yulia nearly had frozen at the kiss.

Leaning down Lena pressed a gentle kiss to Yulia's forehead, noting how she grumbled in her sleep, throwing the cover over herself completely and turning over to face the wall, much to Lena's amusement.

Yulia awoke with a start, feeling like someone was pinning her down, only to relax when she noticed she was only pinned by Lena's arm around her waist. Turning to face the redhead she remembered the frightened look when they first met, the emotionlessness, the determination.
Looking at Lena in the moment one wouldn't think there was a streak of hardness in her. Yulia closed her eyes as she listened to the sounds of birds beginning to chirp outside. glancing over at Lena once more she grinned a little and slowly removed herself from the redhead's grip, making her way downstairs.

Lena woke up to find her girlfriend gone and could hear Yulia's high, clear voice singing along to the radio.

Yulia was busy frying sausage when she felt arms wrap around her from behind.

"Good morning."

Lena muttered, lips pressing onto the bare skin of Yulia's neck, causing Yulia to groan.

"Lenka, I love you but If you don't want burned breakfast stop. Besides, that tickles."

Yulia retorted, her cheeks flushing slightly.

Calm down, it's just a kiss.

She thought as Lena began to help in the kitchen, Still wearing only her nightshirt.

Yulia tried not to stare, though that alone was hard.

"Okay you two...Why are both of you half naked and in the kitchen at six in the morning?"

Peri asked face turning red as they turned their back to the younger girls.

"Relax, you can't see anything! Lena's shirt might as wells be a dress and I'm wearing a tank top!"

Yulia retorted earning a scoff

"You're only wearing a tank top and a pair of boxers! I'd still call that half naked!"