Chapter 1 : "Your Time Starts Now."

This book was written by me when I was sixteen. In the beginning when I started writing this it was a vague concept that ended up being this amazing piece. Since it was my first draft and I hadn't actually thought out all the things that'll take place in the story so the plot may seem a little weak with so many grammar mistakes and bad vocabulary and tell you what... criticize away! 😄😄 as a comrade grammar nazi i need to know feel how it feels being attacked by us😆

The re-written version of this story is being updated on my profile @azurewrote and I'll strongly suggest you check that out because this one does have a weak plot and cringy material 😌

But if you're eager to read this one then... read away!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The clock on the wall was ticking. A young beautiful girl was waiting for Dr. McKenzie in his office. She had shiny dark brown hair; her eyes were green; and her skin was fair. She had a slender body. She was wearing a simple white top, a blue jeans and white sneakers. A blue back pack was placed near her feet.

The office was not a big but had all the things needed in a doctor's office. A bed was in a corner. There was also a sink in the room. There was a table with some things on it like a laptop, a stethoscope, pencil holder, paper board, some medicines etc on it. The ceiling fan was rotating. A big comfy chair was on one side of the table. And two small chairs on the other side of the table. She was sitting on one of the small chairs. Her eyes were focused on floor. It was as if she was looking at something but there was nothing on the floor. She was lost in her own thoughts.

The tick tock of the clock was interrupted when Dr. McKenzie entered the room. He was an old man in his fifties. He seemed like a very delightful person.

"Sorry, Faith for being late." Dr. McKenzie said as he sat down on the big comfy chair. "Your reports just came in." He showed a file to her.

"What does it say?" She asked eagerly.

"This is gonna be a little hard to explain...." A worried look was evident on his face.

"What is it?" She said with a weak smile.

"It's not like we're sure about anything." He explained.

"Seriously, doc? I've been your patient for 3 years. You know I can handle anything so throw it at me whatever it is." She said carelessly while opening up her arms.

A little smile covered the cornor of his mouth.

"You're a very strong girl, Faith." He weakly smiled. "Your reports aren't good." He sighed. "And... I don't think you have much time left." He said hesitantly.

"How much time?" Her voice was strong.

"Maybe six months or less." The words just came out of his mouth.

Six months? She thought. She frowned a little and was about to say something but then stopped.

"I know it's hard, Faith. But you need to be strong and anyways most of the time doctors like me are wrong." He joked a little to lighten her mood. "Just keep taking your pills. And if you feel something is wrong, feel free to call me anytime."

What's the point of taking those pills anymore? She thought to herself.

"Thanks doc... Now I won't have to worry about what's coming next...." She laughed and stood up from her chair. "And anyways we all have to die someday." Saying that she grabbed her bag and left the room.