Chapter 31 : "Things I've Been Hiding."

"Thankfully Maria took the news very well. She didn't freak out or anything. Instead she told me to talk to Liam about it as soon as possible. She said that he's a little sensitive when it comes to the people he cares about and if he got to know about it from someone else it will hurt him more than the news itself and that's something I don't want."

Faith put a hand on her head as she was feeling a bad headache.

"You don't look good." Ryan said as he walked towards her.

They were in the backstage waiting for the show to start.

Faith smiled weakly. "I haven't been able to sleep lately that's all." She shrugged.

"You should take care of yourself." He said patting on her shoulder.

"Noted, mom." She laughed.

"Come on people. It's time." Maria said as she gathered the band near the stage.

Faith looked at Harry. There was a happy expression all over his face.

"You're awfully happy." She smiled.

"I'll tell you after the show." He gave her a small smile and with that they went on the stage.

• • •

"Finally." Faith said as she sat down on the big chair in their tour bus.

"I'm so tired." Ryan said as he sat down on one of the seats near the table.

"We're all tired." Liam sighed as sat on one of the stools in the kitchen. "Where's Harry?" Liam frowned as he didn't see him anywhere.

"Last I know he was with Chloe. They both looked pretty intense." Ryan told.

"Intense?" Liam asked.

"It's okay. They just have somethings to sort out." Faith as she got up and walked towards the fridge. Liam was sitting near the fridge. He watched as she slowly opened the fridge and took out a water bottle.

"Faith, are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why?" She said.

"You just seem a little a pale and you also didn't look too good on the stage." Concern was evident in his voice.

She gave him small smile and said, "Why you're always worrying about me? I'm fine."

"Okay." He said with suspicion in his voice.

"Alright, people." Maria said as she entered the bus with some keys in her hands and tags on them. "We'll be staying the night in the hotel and then we're going back to L.A. tomorrow." She said handing Ryan his key.

"Can't we just stay one more day?" Faith said. "I've got some stuff to do in New York."

"No, we can't." She handed a key to Liam. Then she turned to Faith. "Everyone's too eager to go back home. If you have something to do you can go and do it right now." Maria said as she handed her the key.

"Fine." Faith sighed as she took the key. She was really tired but she wasn't going to leave New York without meeting John.

"Where's Harry?" Maria said as she looked around.

"Not here." Ryan said.

"Gosh.. that boy can't live a day without worrying me." She said shooking her in disappointment as she rushed out of the bus.