Chapter 45 : "Stuck With Three Idiots."

Hello people😄😄😄😄

I know it's been a week since my last update. And I'm sorry for making you guys wait this long. It's just I was really busy these past few days. That I didn't got time to update. But I finally got a little time to myself today so I wrote this chapter. Since I've been writing too much emotional chapters lately I thought this book needed a break from emotions. So I wrote this chapter. I'd like to refer to it as "Happy Chapter". 😆😆

Here's Chapter 45. Enjoy 😍😍

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"L.A. show was epic. It was the best show we performed so far. We had so much fun with performing and the whole backstage tour with Liam's fans. Well, I didn't like that blondie who was trying to be "all nice" with Liam but Liam totally ignored her. Maybe he did that because I was there. But whatever I'm glad he did."

Faith smiled as she looked up and saw Liam who was sitting in the kitchen of the tour bus. Then she returned to her diary.

"I'm a little sad about leaving L.A. though. Past few days actually made me forget that we were still on the tour. And now we're going back on the road. It gets really boring and tiring on the road. I mean we don't even have a tv in here and checking my social media is completely out of question. Ever since the whole Claire's article thing people have been sending me stupid messages like "you don't deserve him" blah blah blah. There are also other people who say that they actually like our couple. But I'm also bothered by those messages too. It's nice when people say things like that. But sometimes it just feels kinda weird when people say stuff like that. So I've decided to stay away from social media for a while."

"Guys! He's coming. Act normal." Ryan said as he rushed into the bus. Faith looked up at him for a moment. Then she returned to her diary again.

"And there's also one tiny bit of thing that I forgot to write. Chloe friend-zoned Harry. Not only that she also quit after our show in L.A. I tried talking her out of it but she said that there were things she needed to figure out. And I think friend-zoning Harry at the moment was the right thing to do. Because she just got out of an abusive relationship. She needs time to process with everything."

"Sweetness, you're still writing in that thing?" Harry asked as he sat opposite to her.

"Yeah, I thought I'd write everything about the tour in it." She replied. "And anyways I like writing."

"Hmm.." He responded. "So I'm gonna go now." He said standing up.

"But we leave in ten minutes." Liam said.

"Yeah and Maria won't be happy when she won't find you around." Faith added.

Harry smirked. "I know." He said walking out of the bus.

Everyone looked at each other because they didn't know what to do or what to say. Because they couldn't drag him back.

"Mr. Rickard you actually thought I'm gonna let you go this time." Maria said as she dragged him back in pulling him by his arm.

Well, they couldn't but Maria could.

Maria let go of his arm as she entered the bus.

"I'm thinking about chaining you." Maria said angrily.

Harry laughed in response. "Ooh you're kinky." Harry joked and everyone laughed. Maria just rolled her eyes at him.

"Kid, you better stay in here or I will chain you up and trust me it won't be kinky." She warned him.

Harry put his hands up surrender. "You got it boss." He said with a smirk.

"And you two." She said pointing at Ryan and Liam. "It's your duty to keep him in here or else you two are also in trouble." She glared at them.

"What about Faith?" Ryan asked.

"I like Faith." She shrugged.

"So you're saying you don't like us." Liam said pointing in between him and Ryan.

"No, I don't." Maria said calmly as she walked towards the door. "I'll be in Bus 3, if you guys need me." She said walking out of the door.

"Okay, so I'm leaving." Harry said but before he could leave Ryan blocked his way.

"Come on, pretty boy, get out of my way. You're not scared of Maria. Are you?" Harry said.

"I used to thought my boarding school warden was the most scary person alive. That was until I met Maria." Ryan replied.

"Ryan, I think we have some rope in the bedroom." Liam said from behind.

Harry turned in Liam's direction. "You too, lover boy?" He asked.

Liam shrugged. "I've known Maria my whole life. And trust me she is scary." He said walking upto them.

"Let's tie up the curly boy, Ryan." Liam said sarcastically.

"Sweetness, call your boyfriend off." Ryan said looking at Faith.

"Don't look at me." Faith said looking at her diary. "You did this to yourself."

"And I thought you guys were my friends." Harry sighed.

"Oh we are. That's why we're doing this." Liam answered.

"Come on, let's go." Ryan said dragging him into the bedroom.

Faith returned to her diary with a smile when they entered the bedroom.

"I'm going to be stuck on the road with three idiots again for one more month. I know it's gonna be very tiring with 11 more shows to perform but I know with all three of them with me on this long road trip it's also gonna be fun."

Faith closed her diary as she picked the cup of coffee from the table and took a sip of it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Like I said in the previous chapter we are approaching the end slowly. Well we are. Just a few chapters left. Keep reading 😇

Don't just read support this story by:

💁Vote💁Comnent💁Share💁