Author's Note

Okay first of all. Let me know what do you guys think about the ending? You hated it? You loved it? Do comment that because I'd like to know that.

Now, If you guys are mad about Faith dying. Then I'm sorry because I had planned this ending for very long. The whole point of this story was to tell that what's destined to happen it's going to happen. And nothing can stop it not money not love. So we should enjoy what we have right now and right here.

You are not invincible. People will hurt you, things will hurt you but you should move past that. You should focus on what you have right now and make thd best of it.

Well, now I'm taking a break from wattpad. I may or may not come back. So I'm making it clear right now that there won't be a sequel to this book. And about why I'm taking a break. Well, it's not an easy job to get into a good school these days and right now I really need to focus on my studies if I want to get into a good school.

So wish me luck readers and thank you so much for all the love you guys gave me and to this story. It was really fun writing it. And while writing it I met so many amazing people here on wattpad.

I never really thought that I could ever end it. But  thanks to all of you I ended this book. Because if you guys hadn't gave me motivation by reading it and by voting and commenting on it. I may have never been able to even write it so thank you so much for doing that for me. 💋

And a special thanks to adventure for adding this story into one of their reading lists. It meant a lot to me :')

That'll be all people. Thank you. ❤