Chapter 26 : "Friendships Are Not Easy."

"New Orleans, I will never forget you. A lot happened during my stay in New Orleans. Harry found out about my condition. I became internet famous as Liam's girlfriend. And Liam confessed to me that he has feelings for me. He also proposed to me to become his girlfriend. I don't know how to reject him or what to say to him. I'm completely lost here. I don't know how I'll be able to face him for the rest of the tour."

She sighed as she looked at the time it was 2 in the morning. New Orleans show went pretty well. Faith was expecting for fans to throw stuff at her but that didn't happen.

She returned to her diary.

"What's bothering me right now more than Liam's proposal is Harry. His reaction towards my condition was pretty bad than I thought. Today he almost burst out at me saying things like I don't consider him a friend. That's not true at all. I do consider him a friend. Not only a friend, a very close friend."

"Do I?" She asked herself.

She felt something. Something people called guilt. She sighed. She hasn't been able to sleep ever since she got to hotel. The whole thing with Harry was bothering her. She lied down on her bed and closed her eyes. But Harry's words were playing on repeat in her brain. She got up from the bed and picked her phone up. She walked out of her room. Harry's room was next to hers. She knocked at it. No answer. She knew he had been aslesp by now but she wanted to talk to him so she knocked again. No answer again. Third time she banged on the door. Then she waited for any answer. After a few minutes she heard the clicking of the door.

Harry opened the door. His hair were messed up. His eyes weren't fully opened. He looked like as if he was still sleeping.

"Faith.." he said rubbing his eyes. "I thought someone had came to rob me." He said in his dizziness.

"We need to talk." She said in a serious tone.

He chuckled and looked at her as he leaned against the side of the door with his arms crossed to his chest.

"There's nothing left to talk about." He said with a fake smile on his face.

"Yes, there is." She said.

"Go back to sleep, Faith." He said waving her off. "We have a flight tomorrow morning." He closing the door.

"I can't sleep." She said putting her foot in the way of the door.

"Then let me sleep." He said angrily. He was wide awaken now.

"No, we need to talk." She argued.

He rolled his eyes. "Fine, then talk." He said.

Faith became silent for sometime. She just stared at him blankly.

"Faith?" He said.

"Come on, let's go on a walk." She said quietly.

He stared at her for sometime and then nodded. He picked up his phone and started following Faith outside the motel. They walked in complete silence with out looking at each other.

Then Faith sighed. "I'm sorry, Harry." She started. "I should've told you sooner. But I just didn't know how to." She said looking at her feet while keep walking.

"You told Ryan." He said putting his hans into his pockets.

"Yes, and that wasn't easy at all."

"But you weren't planning on telling me or Liam or anyone else." He chuckled.

"Yes, I wasn't." Her voice was firm but she was at the edge of breaking. "But that was before, and now I'm ready to face everyone." She said and Harry looked at her.

"What?" He said.

"Yes, I've decided I'll tell everyone in New York." She said.

"Why?" He asked.

She smiled sadly. "Harry, you said something to me earlier about me not considering you a friend. That's not true. You are my friend. A very good friend. And I'm sorry for being such a bad friend to you." She turned to him. "From now on I promise no more secrets." She smiled. "And I wanna start over."

"Start over, what?" He asked.

"Our friendship." She said moving her hand towards him. He looked at her hand and then at her. He smiled and pulled her into a warm hug.

"Idiot, friendships are not easy. There are always bumps on that road. And those bumps make friendships more stronger." He pulled away from her. His hands were on her shoulders and he looked into her eyes. "We just passed one bump and that doesn't mean we have to start it all over again." He chuckled.

Faith smiled. "So does that mean we're cool?" She asked.

"Yes, we're cool." He said with a bright smile.

"That's what you said last time." She raised an eyebrow at him.

"I was a little mad... no actually I was really mad at you. But now I'm assuring you I'm not mad at you anymore."

Faith smiled brightly and hugged him tightly. "Thank you, Harry." She said. "I was really worried that you won't forgive me."

He wrapped his arms around her and smiled. "What can I say now? I can't stay angry at girls for too long." He joked and she laughed.

There was silence until Harry spoke up. His arms were still wrapped around her. "You're a really important person in my life, Faith." He said quietly. "After my mom's death. I stopped socializing. But then I met you and I completely opened up to." He chuckled. "Faith, I don't know how I'll be able to process if something happens to you." His embrace around her tightened as he sniffed.

"Are you crying?" She asked softly.

"No." His voice trembled a little.

"I know it's not easy. But you have to stay strong." She didn't let her tears to come out. Because she knew if she wanted others to stay strong she had to stay stronge herself. "It's all gonna be fine, Harry." She said quietly.

* * * * * * * * * * *
This the end of Chapter 26.

Don't just read support this story by

💁Vote💁Comment💁Share💁