Chapter 18: "A Good Day To Die."

In this chapter I've explained the day of Liam's mom's death. I just thought it was better to explain the flash back instead of reading the diary 😅

So here it is Chapter 18. Enjoy 😄😄

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

She was sitting in her room looking outside the window. There were no expressions on her face. Her face was blank. The weather looked pleasant. The clouds had covered the sun. It looked like it was going to rain. But the pleasant weather didn't seem to please her.

"Stace what are you doing?" A male voice said as she felt someone wrapping his arms around her from behind. It was her husband, Eric.

"I think it's gonna rain." She said in a low voice. Her face was still expressionless. It looked like she was lost somewhere else. She was not on this world she was somewhere in her own world.

"Don't you love rain?" He whispered in her ear softly. As he slightly kissed it.

She just nodded. Her eyes were still stuck on the sky. Maybe she was looking for something.

"Then why do you look sad?" He said as he kissed her on her cheek.

She turned to him with a smile. It was a smile she forced on her face. "It's nothing." She said.

He nodded and held her both hands softly. "You know I'm always here for you if you need to talk." He said with a smile. The kindness was clear in his beautiful hazel eyes.

She nodded again.

"Now come on downstairs. You know Liam won't eat his breakfast unless you feed him." He slightly tilted his head.

"Yeah." She chuckled.

"You know you're spoiling that kid." He said narrowing his eyes.

She just laughed. Everytime she smiled or laughed it never looked genuine. All her expressions looked fake.

She went downstairs with Eric. She looked at the little boy who was sitting on the dinning table and a maid was trying to feed him but he won't eat. He had closed his mouth firmly by pressing his lips.

Stubborn kid. Stacy thought. She went to the maid.

"It's okay Martha. You can go and do your work. I'll feed him." She waved the maid off by moving her hand towards the kitchen.

The maid obliged and went into the kitchen. Stacy sat on the chair next to Liam.

"Now.. why aren't you eating?" She said while fake pouting.

"Because I want mommy to feed me." He said innocently as he crossed his arms on his chest.

She slightly smiled at his action. "You know mommy won't always be here." She said in a low voice.

"You're gonna leave me." He looked like as if he'd start crying now.

Stacy never liked it when he cried. It wasn't because she felt hurt when he was crying. It was because his crying annoyed her. Even though she wasn't very fond of her own son, her son loved her very much.

"Honey I won't leave you." She smiled as she slightly caressed his hair. "Now come on let's eat." She said as she filled the spoon with cereal and moved it towards his mouth. He ate it happily. He finally finished his breakfast and Stacy took a breath of relief.

"We should get going now." Eric said as he picked Liam's bag which was hanging with his chair. "Bye honey." He said as he kissed Stacy on her cheek.