Chapter 25: " The Mystery Girlfriend."

Faith woke up to the buzzing of her phone which was on the bedside table. She looked at the clock it was 12 in the morning.

Show. Was the first thing she thought. Then she looked at her phone. It was Liz. She frowned and picked up the phone.

"Gosh!!! I can't believe you, Faith." She almost shouted.

"What?" She said in confusion.

"Everyone's talking about you." She said in excitement.

"Why? What did I do?" She said as she got up of the bed.

"You bagged yourself the Hollywood hottie." She answered.

"I... what?" She said in surprise.

"Oh come on, we're friends you don't have to hide it from me." Liz said.

"I'm not hiding anything. Nothing's going on between me and Liam." She explained.

"But the article Claire's article says otherwise."

"Who's Claire?" Faith asked.

"Just the biggest journalist of the biggest online magazine ." She said sarcastically. "So you guys had fun last night?" She said in a teasing tone.

"Nothing happened, Liz. You believe me or not."

"Well there are pictures of you and Liam together." She explianed.

"Send me the link to the article. I'm assuring you that whatever is written there is not real." Faith defended herself.

Faith hung up. After a few seconds her phone ringed. Liz had send her the article she started reading it.

The article was titled as "Liam Powell's Mystery Girlfriend."

She started reading it.

"Ever since Liam Powell became the Hollywood sensation. There always have been one question on everyone's mind. "Is he dating someone?" He was seen with a few actresses and models in the past but he didn't look serious about anyone of them. But we have a feeling that this girl could be the one. Yes people by this girl I mean "His Mystery Girlfriend".

Last night in one of the lavishing clubs of New Orleans. Liam Powell was seen kissing a girl. We couldn't got a picture of them kissing but here's one picture of them that we took."

There was a picture of Liam and Faith on the couch. Liam's head was on her shoulder as he looked really peaceful and comfortable.

"Not only that they were also spotted going inside Liam's hotel room. Yes people it's official. We also have proof."

There was a picture of Liam standing outside the door of his room and Faith unlocking the room.

Faith frowned when she read all of that nonsense. She couldn't believe how fake media can be? But it wasn't the end of the article. She scrolled down to read more of that nonsense.

"Now enough about their date. The one question on your mind right now is "Who is she?!!" Don't worry people we also have an answer to that question. After looking at the girl we realised we had seen her on the stage performing with Liam. She's his tour band mate. Her name's Faith Marshell. There's nothing else we could find about her but still we gave a name. ;)

We thought his type was blonde but I think we were wrong. But above all of that I think they look cute together. What do you people think?"

There were some pictures from the concerts they had performed in past few weeks. Faith sighed as she sat down on the bed.