Chapter 41 : "Pain Will Come Out Of Hate."

"Faith. What happened?" Liam said as he walked towards her and she looked up at him.

There was fire in her eyes as she glared at Liam.

"Hey. What happened?" He asked as he tried to held her hand but she pulled away.

She wrapped her hands around herself as she stood there.

"Why didn't you tell me she's going to be here?" Her voice was breaking.

"Who?" He asked. "Care's here? She said something to you again?"

"No. No. It's not Care. It's her." She said her in a low voice as her eyes filled with tears again and she put her hand on her mouth.

"Faith. I don't understand." He said in confusion.

"Louis." She almost whispered. "Louis Honeycutt." She said looking away from him.

"Louis?" Liam was still confused.

He had no idea why Faith was so upset about Louis being there. Jen and Louis had been friends for almost six years now. Louis designed all of their outfits for events. Over the years Louis's brand had progressed very well as her brand is very well known among celebrities and is among the biggest brands around the globe.

Faith wipped her tears again trying to stop her tears but they kept coming out.

"Can we just go home?" She said looking at him with her red eyes.

"Faith, we just got here." He said.

"I know. I just.. I can't face her." She said as she looked at him helplessly.

She was desperate to leave the house at the moment. She didn't want to even see her biological mother. It was hard to even look at her. And the thought of eating dinner with her scared her even more.

"Sir, the dinner's ready." Martha said as she came upstairs.

"Start without us." He said as he held Faith from her arm and dragged her into a room.

He closed the room behind him. The room was clean. It looked like a teenager's room. The walls were painted with dark blue color. Some posters of David Bowie, Nirvana and John Lenon were posted on the wall. A chair and study table was placed near the window with some books and pencils on it. The bed sheets were blue and white. A blue couch was lying near the bed.

Liam motioned Faith to sit down on the bed. She followed his gesture and sat down on the bed. Liam pulled the chair out of the study table and sat down infront for her.

"Calm down and tell me what is it?" He said softly.

Faith took a few breaths as she mustered up the courage to speak.

"She is my mother." She said in a low voice.

"What?" Liam was surprised with what he had heard. "Faith, are you sure about that?" He asked.

"Liam, I don't have a DNA report to prove it. But John investigated my case on his own. He was sure that she's my mother and some guy named Derek Lawson is my father." She explained.

Liam sighed. "You should talk to her." He said.

She looked at him in surprise. "What do you mean by that?" She asked.

"Talk to her." He said.

Faith looked at his face to tell if he was joking. But his face had a serious expression.