Chapter 10 : "Things That Haunt us."

I still can't believe you guys are still here. Reading what I am writing 😍😍

Love you all. ❤

Here's Chapter 10. Enjoy 😄

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Day 11 of 182
We're on the road now, our way to Tampa. Well I don't know what kind of city it is. But I hope that our second show tommorow will be as epic as the first one..."

"Sweetness eat your pancakes first." Harry said as he snatched the pen from Faith's hand. Faith closed her diary and stretched her hand to snatch it back.

"Give it back. Harry! " She slightly yelled.

"Nope. Not until you finish those." Harry said as he pointed at the pancakes which were infront of her on the table.

"Harry.. Give it back to her." Liam said with a serious expression on his face. It wasn't only serious. It was kind of scary.

"Woah... stone cold. " Harry said sarcastically. "Fine." He simply handed the pen to her.

Faith looked at Liam. He looked stressed and restless. The dark circles under his eyes were clear. He was writing something on his laptop. But he kept erasing what he was writing.

"Liam" Faith said softly. "Are you okay?"

He looked up from his laptop at Faith.

"Yeah.. I'm fine." He nodded. But he didn't look fine. He looked tired and frustrated.

"Are you sure?" She said politely. "I mean you don't look that go--"

"I said I'm fine!!" He snapped at her.

She jerked a little because he suddenly shouted. Liam got everyone's attention when he shouted like that.

"I'm sorry." He said as he got up. "I'm going to sleep." He said as he went to the bedroom.

As he went inside that door. The room fell in to silence and everyone looked at each other.

"What just happened?" Ryan said to break the silence.

"Did you do something to piss off the lover boy?" Harry said as he raised an eyebrow on Faith.

"What? I didn't do anything..." Faith defended herself.

"Don't mind him Faith, he's just not getting enough sleep lately." Maria said as she sighed.

"That's the only thing he's getting since the tour started." Ryan explained.

"Yeah I agree with the pretty boy. He's been all sleepy since day one." Harry said.

"I don't know maybe he's just stressed then." Maria said.

"About what?" Faith asked.

"I don't know. He won't tell me. He's been like this for a week now. " Maria sighed and looked at the door which Liam had just entered. No one said anything. They just looked at each other.

• • •

They finally reached Tampa. They were to stay the night in a hotel. They all went to their rooms. Faith entered her room. She took a shower. Put on an gray plain shirt with black tights. She lied down on her bed and picked up her phone. She was scrolling down the screen when she heard a knock on  the door. She opened the door to see Ryan and Harry.

"Sweetness we're going to Busch Gardens. You wanna come?" Harry looked like an excited little kid.

"Busch Gardens??" Faith asked as she didn't know about that place.