Chapter 35 : "I Am Greedy."

Faith took a breath when she looked up at the Powell's Masion from the window of the limo. The building was maitained very well even though it was old.

The limo entered the house through the main gate and Liam greetingly nodded at the guard on the main gate. They drove through the big lawn and the driver stopped the car infront of the house. A man walked upto their car and opened the door. Girls walked out of the car elegantly trying not to show how excited they were to be there. Faith stopped for a moment before stepping out.

"You okay?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, a little nervous." She admitted with a small smile.

"It's gonna be fine." He said holding her hand softly. She smiled at him and nodded as she stepped out of the car and Liam followed her.

They entered the mansion. The whole mansion was lighted. A band in one corner was playing soft classical music. People were well-dressed and talking to each other. The waiters were walking around with trays in their hands and serving the guests.

A blonde lady walked upto them. Faith recognized her as she walked upto them. She was Liam's step mother as Faith had seen her pictures. She looked younger than her age. She smiled at Liam and wrapped her arms around him and Liam hugged her back.

"I missed you." She said.

"Jen I just met you this afternoon." Liam chuckled as he pulled away.

"Well, that doesn't mean I can't miss my son." She said slightly hitting him on the arm. Then her attention turned to Faith and her eyes glowed as she looked at her.

"Jen, this is Faith. Sam. Liz and Irene." Liam introduced them.

She gave Faith a bright smile when Faith held her hand towards her greeting her. She didn't shake her instead she pulled her in for a hug. Faith was a little shocked at first but then she hugged her back.

"Liam told me a lot about you." Jen said pulling away and glancing at Liam.

"Oh really.." Faith was still shocked by her excitement.

"Jen, keep your distance you're scaring her." Liam said as he narrowed his eyes on Jen. Jen simply gave him a bright smile.

"Where's Care?" He asked looking around.

"Running late." They heard a female voice from behind and turned to see Caroline was standing there in a floor length black dress. She walked upto Liam and hugged him.

"Man, I missed you." She said tightening her grip around him.

"I missed you too." He said laughing as he pulled away. "What you've been upto for last six months?" Liam asked.

"Nothing... Just moving around the world." She said spining her finger in the air. She walked upto Faith and smiled.

Then she turned to Liam and mouthed Hot. Liam simply chuckled at her remark.

Faith was still confused looking at the three of them. It was not only Faith. Sam, Liz and Irene were also confused. Not knowing what to do or say.

"You know he used to piss his bed when he was six." Caroline said as she pointed her thumb at Liam who was standing behind her.

"Woah... She doesn't want to know that." Liam said.

"Oh I'm pretty sure she would want to know about your childhood." Caroline chuckled as she turned to Liam. Then she turned her head towards Faith. "Don't you, Faith?" She said with a smile.