Chapter 13 : "Advice, That Mickey Gave To Me."

Hello you amazing people 💓

Thank you soooo much if you're still reading. I love you guys 😻

Read the Author's note in the end 😍

Here's another Chapter. Enjoy 😄

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Day  13 of 182
We're again on road since our next show is in Nashville. We'll stop at Atlanta on our way too.."

Faith looked at Ryan who was eating his breakfast. Or rather looking at it. He was stiring it with the spoon.

"Ryan.. why aren't you eating it?" Faith said to him.

He glanced at her and got back again to what he was doing. She sighed and started writing again.

"After last night Ryan has been trying his best to ignore me. He hasn't even said one word since then. I thought that he'll take the news like Sam and others did. But I guess for him it was a big shock...."

"What happened to you girlfriends?" Harry said in a teasing tone. "I thought you guys were all 'besties forever'..." He said while making commas with his fingers.

"I thought that too." Ryan glanced at Faith as he stood up. He slightly pushed Harry aside and went into the bedroom. Faith sighed when he went inside.

"So what's the deal with you two?" Harry asked curiously as he sat in the seat on the table across Faith.

"It's nothing." She said as she turned her attention to her diary and started pretending as if she were writing something.

The bedroom door opened and Liam came outside while rubbing his eyes.

"What's up with him? He's a little cranky." He said while pointing his thumb at the door.

"Apparently. They had a fight." Harry said as he pointed at Faith.

"No we did not." Faith defended herself.

"Then why isn't he talking to you?" Harry stated the obvious.

"Well.... I.. that's none of your business." She said as she shut her diary.

"Sweetness.. I'm not asking you to tell me what happened. But you better fix things between you and pretty boy." Harry said as he stood up and slightly patted on her head. Then he went towards the kitchen to find something to eat. Or maybe he just went away because he was still aware of the awkward environment between her and Liam.

Liam sat opposite to Faith and started scrolling down his phone. Faith noticed his eyes. They looked tired and the dark circles under them were darker than before.

"Couldn't sleep again?" She said as she wanted the awkwardness to end. He shook his head slightly.

Faith got up and poured some coffee in a cup. She put it infront of him on the table. And sat down again started pretending she's writing. He picked up the cup and took a sip.

"Where's Maria?" He said.

"She got on bus 2. They said they needed her." Faith said as she kept her concentration on her diary.

"Okay." He said as he looked out of the window.

Suddenly the bus stopped with jerk. The three of them looked at each other. Liam stood up and went to talk to the driver. He came back frowning.

"Apparently our bus broke. And other busses are already in Miami." He sighed as he sat down.

"Then that means.. we're stuck in Orlando for sometime." Harry said with a smirk.