Chapter 23: "Things From Our Past - Liam (Part-1)"

So here it is the chapter about Liam's past. 😄😄

It is also divided into 2 parts. 😯😉

I hope you people would like it. Enjoy 💘💝💖

* * * * * * * * * * * **  * *

1- The Woman He Called Mother

(Liam at the age of 8)

Eric parked his car infront of the main door. He frowned as he didn't see the security guard outside the house. He got out of his car. The front door was opened. He entered the house slowly and carefully.

"Stace, I'm home!" He said as he walked in the house. But he was answered with the silence of the house. The house was dark. He turned on the lights of the living room.

"Liam!" He called out to his son but there was again no answer.

He knew something had happened. Something very terrible. He roamed around the ground floor looking for his wife and his son. He then went to the upper floor towards his room. The door was slightly opened. There was no light but pure darkness.

"Hon--" He was shocked as he turned the lights on. He was taken aback as he looked at Stacy's lifeless body hanging with ceiling. Then his eyes averted towards the little child who was sitting in a corner looking at the body with no expression on his face. He was not sad, terrified or frightened. He was just looking at body.

The first thing that came to Eric's mind was he ran towards Liam and covered his eyes. But it was useless because Liam had been there in that room for hours now. Just staring at the lifeless body of the woman he called mother.

2- The Baby Sitter

(Liam at age 10)

"Are you taking your pills?" The lady said who was sitting infront of Liam.

Liam was in his psychiatrist's office. It wasn't a very big room. There was a table in the middle with a computer, some papers and pencils on it. There was a big window in the room. There was a small painting on the wall. There was a chair behind the table. The psychatrist was sitting infront of the table on a chair and Liam was sitting infront of her on the couch.

"Liam?" She said when she didn't get an answer.

Liam looked at her in confusion.

"I asked you something, Liam." She said.

"What?" He said.

"Are you taking your pills?" She said.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Good." She smiled. "Liam, I talked to your father last night." She said. "He told me that you haven't been able to sleep."

"That's not true." He lied.

"But your father said that whenever you go to sleep, you wake up in the middle of the night, screaming." She gave him an unrelenting stare as if she was demanding an answer.

Liam didn't respond. His hands were turned into fists. His eyes were slamed shut as he sat there.

"Liam." She said softly. "I'm here to help you. Tell me what do you see in your dreams?" She asked.

Liam's eyes were still closed. He looked like as if he was feeling some kind of pain.

"Doctor, a girl came to pick up Liam." A red headed girl said as she entered the room