Chapter 36 : "It Was Time To Take Action."

"Oh my gosh... Thank God you're fine." Ryan said as he pulled Faith in for a hug.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She giggled and pulled away. Then she turned to Harry who also pulled her in for a hug.

"Sweetness, you look hot." He said jokingly in her ear. She pulled away from him slightly hitting him on the shoulder. "Well, you look happy too." He chuckled as he put his hands into his jacket's pocket. "Something good happened." He gave her a knowing smile.

"Yeah." She shrugged with a smile.

"You told Liam about your feelings?" He asked teasingly.

She smiled brightly and said, "I've moved in with him."

Ryan and Harry looked like as if someone had struck them with something hard.

"What?" Harry's voice barely audible as he looked at her in surprise.

"We left you guys alone for one day and you're already living together?!" Ryan exclaimed.

She smiled and shrugged. Harry chuckled at her action.

"What pretty boy here wants to say is that we're happy for you guys." Harry said.

"Yeah! We're happy." Ryan chuckled nervously. "But isn't it too..."

"Fast." Faith completed his sentence and he nodded. "Well, Liam said it's just a precaution. When I'm living with him he wouldn't have to worry about me." She explained.

"Sweetness, you do realize he's using that as an excuse." Harry said.

"Excuse or not. I'm just happy. That's all that matters." She smiled.

Harry gave her a small smile and nodded.

"Now you tell me what's with that?" Faith said gesturing towards his sunglasses.

He gave her a coy smile. "I just thought that these add more to my charismatic personality." He bragged.

Faith rolled her eyes. "It's night and we're inside. You look weird." She said.

"I'd say unique." He smirked at her.

Faith looked at Ryan and he shrugged at her. "I've been trying to take 'em off but he wouldn't let me."  He said.

She moved her hand towards his glasses. "Come on, Harry. Take 'em-"

Harry shook her hand away. Faith looked at him in surprise.

"Sorry sweetness." He said. "Just don't touch these." He gave her a small smile backing away from her. He sat down on tge couch nearby.

Faith looked at Ryan in confusion and Ryan shrugged.

Faith knew something was wrong now. There was a reason that he wasn't taking off the glasses. Faith sat down next to him. He was scrolling down his instagram on his phone. He just sat there as if he didn't even noticed her.

Faith nudged him softly. "What is it?" She asked.

"Nothing." He sighed still not looking at her.

"Fine." She said. "So you said that you'll tell me something after our New York show. We never got the chance to talk about it." She said.

He smiled. "Yeah we never did." He said looking at the floor. "How are you feeling now, Faith?" He asked trying to change the subject. His gaze stuck on the floor.