Chapter 9 : "The Misunderstood One"

First of all thank you if you're still here and reading this chapter.

I love you all 💓

This chapter is a little longer than others but I really had fun writing it. So enjoy you amazing people❤

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Everyone was sitting in the tour bus. Except for Liam. He was still sleeping. Faith and Ryan were eating their breakfast and Harry was using his phone. They all turned their attention to Maria as she entered the bus.

"Okay people.. we still have one day in West Palm. If you guys wanna explore the city then it's fine by me. But.." Maria said as she was addressing to the band. "I want you guys to comeback before 8."

"Fine... then I'm going. There are some people I wanted to meet." Harry stood up from his seat. He was about to leave when Maria stopped him.

"Just wait right there Mr. Rickard." She said. "Take Faith with you." She pointed at Faith who was using her phone while eating cereal from a bowl.

She looked up at Maria in surprise and stopped chewing the food which was already in her mouth.

"Wh--aat?" She said while the food was in her mouth. She swallowed it and looked at Maria and then Harry.

Harry looked at Faith and made an annoyed face. "Seriously... come on Maria darling.. anyone but her.." He said while pointing at Faith who was still looking at Maria.

"Take Faith with you or you're not going. And anyways it's Faith's first time in West Palm. You can show her around since you grew up here." She said while looking at Faith.

"Fine." He sighed. "I'm waiting outside for you, sweetness." He said with a coy smile plastered on his face. Faith rolled her eyes as he went out of the bus.

"Ryan can show me around." Faith said as she stood up from her chair. "It's not like he has anything better to do." She looked at Ryan who was eating his breakfast. "No offense though." She said politely.

"None taken." Ryan said without taking his eyes off from his phone.

"Faith it's not about you. It's about Harry. I know he'll get himself into some kind of trouble. I want you to keep him out of the trouble." Maria said.

"But--"

"No buts. I trust you with this one" She patted Faith on her shoulder and went out of the bus.

Faith sighed. She grabbed her back pack and left the bus. Harry was standing outside.

"Sweetness... you do know the sun shines very bright here. What took you so long?" He said with a smile on his face while he touched his hat.

"Nothing." Faith said without any expression.

Faith knew he didn't want her to come with him. But still he was being all nice. And smiling. 'He's definitely going to ditch me.' Faith thought.

"Come on ma lady. We have a city to explore." He said while offering his hand to her. But she didn't hold it.

"Fine as you like." He smiled as he started walking and Faith followed him.

They kept walking. The sun was up and it was hot outside. Faith wiped the sweat from her forehead. They finally stopped to a taco stall. A young male of almost Harry's age was at the stall. He had black hair and dark colored eyes. His body was fairly build up. He was a handsome guy.