Chapter 7 : "The Big Dream"

"Day 8 of 182
The big show. My very first big show is here and all I want is to sleep. God I wish I had slept last night....."

Faith stopped writing as her eyes hurt due to lack of sleep. She looked around her. Everyone was going crazy. Running left right. They were at the back stage. Faith looked at her wrist watch.

'2 and a half hour to go.' She thought.

"What is up with you childern?" Maria said as she stands infront of Faith.

Faith didn't say anything. She was too tired to say one single word. She just looked up at Maria with her tired eyes closing up.

"Faith get a hold of yourself! You need to wake up." She said while shaking her hard. Faith eyes wide opened."Liam is all sleepy and you're all sleepy... we can't do a show like this!!" She yelled. "Here take some coffee." She handed her a cup of coffee. "Now you promise me! You won't ruin this show!."

"God.... your voice hurts my ears.... I promise I won't ruin the show." Faith said lazily while taking the cup of coffee from her hand.

"Good. Now I just need to do something about Liam." She said running towards another direction.

Faith looked at the cup of coffee. She took a sip of it. And looked around lazily.

"Come on sweetness... we need a little more spirit." Harry said as he sat on a chair next to her.

"Ugh... Harry." She rolled her eyes on him. "We talked about this... no flirting with me." Faith said while taking another sip of her coffee.

"Yeah... like hitting someone in the face counts as talking." He said rolling his eyes back on her.

"Yeah it does when the other person is trying to assault you by grabbing you from your waist." She said while making an annoyed face. "What do you want Harry?" She jumped straight to the point.

"Well... first it wasn't assault we were dancing." He said defending himself. "Second.... you see I have a reputation in hollywood." He said while tilting his hat a little on his head. As if he was bragging about something.

'Yeah for being a pervert.." Faith thought.

"And what does that have to do with me?" Faith said while taking another sip of her coffee.

"Well the lover boy is in his room sleeping. And if he ruins this show it won't only effect his career it would also effect mine. And if that happens it'll be your fault." He said in a threatning tone.

"Why is that my fault?" She said taking another sip from her coffee.

"What do you think? No one knows about your oh-my-so-romantic-walk-on-the-beach date." He raised an eyebrow.

"What?" She said with surprise. Her eyes were wide open now. She was fully awaken now.

"Don't what me... Go and wake him up right away." He pointed her in a direction which leads to rooms. Chloe passed by them and he looked at her. "I have to go now." He said while going after her.

Faith watched him go after her. Then she got up from her chair. She walked by all the show craziness and went into the hallway where all the rooms were present. She walked around looking for Liam's room. She finally saw a room with Liam Powell written on it. She entered the room without knocking. As she entered she saw Liam was sitting on a chair infront of his dressing table. His head was on the table and it appears he was sleeping. Looking so calm and peaceful.