Chapter 3 : "My Best Friend."

First of all I'd like to thank the people who read the first two chapters 💕💗💞

Especially @burnig_star_1803 and @floral345
Thank you loves for your support and friendly attitude towards me. I just met you guys here on wattpad and you were super nice and amazing 💕💗💞

And also all other people who read the chapters. 😍😘😚

So here's the 3rd Chapter of "The Beauty Of Life."
Hope you'll enjoy it 😊

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Day 4 of 182
I've been busy practicing for past few days. I haven't even been able to come home. And I've not even said one single word to Sam since that day. Actually I've been using practice as an excuse to stay out of the house. I've been sleeping in the studio for last two days but today Maria forced me to go home and take a day off...."

Faith looked out the small window in her room. The sun was out and it appears to be a very hot day in L.A. Faith closed her diary and put it in her back pack.

She looked at the clock which was on the side table of her bed. It was 7:15 am in the morning.

" Time is moving very slow." She sighed. It was Sunday and Sam had a day off from her job. She was a journalist and she barely got some off time. But today was her day off and she was going to spend it at home. Faith didn't want to stay home with her. She didn't want to stay in the intense atmosphere whole day trying to avoid her friend.

She got up from her bed and opened her closet. She took out a white tank top and blue ripped jeans. She changed her clothes and grabbed her back pack. She went in to the kitchen. Liz was sitting on the breakfast table and using her phone. Irene was making breakfast and Sam was sitting on the side of the table opposite to Liz.

She was wearing her glasses. Her black slightly curly hair were pinned up in a bun. She had a book in her hand and she was reading it with concentration.

"Okay guys I'm going to practice. So bye." Faith waved and immediatly turned to rush out of the front door. She didn't want them to stop her. She just wanted to run out of the house.

"Hold your horses right there! Young Lady." Liz pulled her back from her bag. "You're not going anywhere! You came home 4 in the morning and you're going out again. You need some rest Faith!"

Faith turned to face her. She looked like as if someone had snatched her candy from her hands.

"But it's important. I just got a call from Liam. I've gotta go." She lied without any hesitation.

"Then atleast have breakfast." Liz ordered her.

"But--"

"No buts. Liam can wait. You need to eat or else you'll collapse of over working." Her voice was firm and it was clear that she won't let Faith go until she eat something.

Faith sighed in her defeat and entered the kitchen with her. She sat next to Sam. Sam was still intently focused on reading her book.

"So what do you want to eat?" Irene asked her with her innocent eyes.

"Just give me an apple."

"Just an apple?" Liz raised an eyebrow on her.

"Plus toast and jam." Faith forced a smile on her face.

"Now that's like a good girl." Liz laughed.

Irene handed her an apple and toast with a jar of jam and a knife. Faith spread the jam on the toast and ate it with as much speed as she could. She just wanted to leave.