Tweleve

Lucius stood up straight and took a deep breath.

"Sirius this isn't going to stop him from-" Remus cut Narcissa off

"Oh yes it is. You are not going home with him."

"They're right. We will arrange everything once I've dealt with Lucius. For now Remus Sirius and Narcissa may stay with the boys." Dumbledore stated calmly motioning for Remus and Narcissa to walk towards the kids.

As they stepped into the room Dumbledore and Snape led Mr. Malfoy away.

"Draco are you alright?" Narcissa rushed towards her son.

"Yes. What has he done to you now? Don't tell me he didn't do anything. I know better than that." Draco sat up taking his mother's hand.

"Come on Harry you need to sit down. Let them alone a bit." Sirius whispered to his godson

Harry nodded not taking his eyes away from his mate and his mate's mother.
Harry stepped back and sat on his bed.

Remus conjured chairs for himself Sirius and Narcissa.

"Thank you." Narcissa murmured to the werewolf.

"Welcome." Remus and Sirius sat between Draco and Harry's bed.

"Now then Harry you have to calm down a bit." Remus said. "You wolf is threatening to brake lose. And that's the last thing We need right now."

At these words Draco stole a glance at Harry.

Harry took a few deep breaths.

"The last thing either of you needed was that excitement." Narcissa said

"She's right. You'll both be on hyper alert for a while now." Sirius stretched his left leg.

"You do something to your leg?" Harry asked

"Mr. Know it all here tripped half way down the stairs last night." Remus smiled

"You'd think you'd cut me some slack about it." Sirius sighed

"You grew up in that house." Remus said

"You put the light in the hall out." Sirius bickered

"You two bicker like an old married couple." Draco snorted

"It's to be expected." Narcissa laughed

"You know very well we can't marry." Sirius stated. "But close enough."