Fifty-Eight

Harry pulled Draco up the stairs not listening to any protests.
"Umm were are we going?" Draco asked

"My room." Harry smirked

"Um Harry what are you planning?"

"Nothing that'll hurt you. I just need you close." Harry chuckled "Consent is required for sex."

"Good to know" Draco smiled 

Harry pushed open a door on the second floor and pulled Draco in.

Harry locked the door and pushed a chest in front of it. "Nobody's taking you from me. Not tonight."

"Of course they won't. I won't let them." Draco put a hand on his shoulder

"Did I scare you?" Harry asked not turning around

"A little." Draco shrugged

"I'm sorry." Harry sighed

"Don't be sorry. You were overwhelmed." Draco told him.

"You know I don't know if I can stay in the courtroom long. I'd have to sit with Sirius so he  could keep me in line." Harry shrugged

"If you need to step out at some points I won't be angry."

"That may be what I have to do. I don't wanna lose it in a courtroom full of ministry officials. That wouldn't be good for either of us."  Harry turned to face Draco.

"Remus is right though. We have to work on controlling your anger. Especially around Remus the two of you went all wild in there."

"Cause I lunged at Sirius. If I hadn't done that he wouldn't have tackled me." Harry shrugged

"Your eyes are still dilated." Draco told him watching his eyes

"I'm still on the anger high or something" Harry shrugged "you arent in any danger. If there's one person I'm least likely to lash out on it's you"

"I know."

"Do you think the chest is overkill?" Harry asked

"A little." Draco nodded

"I'll move it." Harry turned and pushed the chest out of the way.

"I don't think anyone will be bothering us. They know you're not gonna hurt me." Draco told him

"I guess I was just riding my anger. I'm sorry. Just thinking about all you've been through because of your father fills me with rage."

"I know Harry."

"Draco I know I scared you. If you weren't scared your wings won't have come out and your eyes wouldn't be golden." Harry sighed

"My eyes are golden?" Draco turned to the mirror to look at his face. "I had no idea they could do that."

"I've never seen them do that before." Harry turned and leaned on the doorway. "Kinda hot."

Draco rolled his eyes "It's freaking me out."

"Stop looking." Harry chuckled

"The wings were crazy enough. This is just creepy."

"You're worrying about the wrong issue here." Harry shook his head

"The wings?"

"Uh huh. Extremely rare. Especially that colour"

"Really most veela's have this hair colour though?"

"The wings colour is different. Most common is a light brown. Yours is the second most rare. Sliver wings would just freak me out."

"Sliver? They could've been sliver?" Draco looked at Harry astonished

"Yes. But I think the platinum blonde suits you.
Sliver would make you look too angelic."

"Angelic? Really?"

"You have wings. The only human like creature besides a veela That has wings is an angel." Harry shrugged

"Just an odd characterization." Draco shook his head "I'm no angel."

"I know." Harry smirked

"Smirking is my thing!" Draco whined

"Can't help it."

"We need to settle down. I need sleep soon." Draco sighed turning away from then mirror.

Harry nodded and walked to his dresser. He pulled his shirt over his head and opened a drawer.

Draco watched unable to look away as Harry pulled out of pair of pajama pants. Harry kicked his shoes off and unbuttoned his pants. Harry tossed the pants to Draco. "It gets warm in here. I usually just sleep in my boxers. That okay?"

"Yeah." Draco nodded and changed pants.

When Draco looked up again he saw Harry standing in his underwear watching him.