5

Lisa's POV

"I'm bored." I said to Jennie unnie while closing my locker.

"You're bored because Rosie is not here. Duh." She said while putting her books to her locker.

"It's not fair. She's excused." I pouted. Today is our free time because the teachers are having a meeting. I wonder what's the meeting for.

"Stop complaining! If you miss her that much then join the choir!" Jennie unnie said while closing her locker, hard.

"You know I can't do that. My talent is dancing! Not singing!" I scoffed crossing my arms.

Jennie unnie rolled her eyes at me and started walking straight to the Gym. I followed.

"Where the heck is Jisoo unnie anyway?" I asked her linking my arms to hers.

"Gym. They have a training today." Ohhh. So that's why we're going to the Gym. Jisoo unnie is a volleyball player while Jennie unnie is a cheerleader.

When we got to the Gym, we quickly sat in the bleachers while looking at Jisoo unnie.

Now that I think about it, why does Jennie unnie knows that Jisoo unnie has a training today and I don't? Does Chae knows too? I'm getting suspicious for these two. Hmmmm.

I looked at Jennie unnie who's smiling brightly while cheering for Jisoo unnie.

"Are you guys dating, unnie?" I asked out loud. Jennie unnie looked flustered and her ears turned red.

"Wh-- h-- No!" Jennie unnie said while pushing me aside. I almost fell off the bleachers.

I smirked. Not only her ears are red, also her cheeks. So Jennie unnie knows how to blush. I thought she's a robot because she always had her poker face on.

"Yeah sure. So that's why you both left me yesterday while waiting for Chae. A date in the mall huh?" I asked smirking like crazy. Jennie unnie turned redder and she had to hid her face because of that.

"Shut up, Lisa! What about you? Are you courting Rosie? Waiting for her until it was dark? Hmmm... sounds suspicious." She countered back.

My brows furrowed. "She's my best friend. What's wrong with that?" I asked, confused. What's the big deal about that? I'm her best friend so it's normal, right?

Jennie unnie face-palmed herself while shaking her head. "You're such an idiot, Lisa." I heard her whispered.

I smacked her. "Yah! I'm not an idiot!" Jennie unnie shot me a glare while rubbing her arm that I smacked.

She snickered. "You're an idiot. You'll realize that sooner or later." She said before returning her gaze to Jisoo unnie.

I don't understand anything.

Rosé's POV

"My throat is so dry." I said, holding my neck. I'm tired.

"Me too." Jihyo unnie said. The seminar ended and now we're walking straight to the canteen.