13

Rosé's POV

I looked at Lisa who's still panting. Her lips are so red right now because of the kiss. Ohmygod, I can't believe I kissed her.

She bit her lower lip, my gaze went back to her eyes and she's looking straight at me.

"What are you doing to me, Chaeng...?" She whispered, looking down and clunching her fist.

I held her cheek and made her look at me. "I love you." I said, almost tearing up. What have I done?

She looked suprised and bowed her head again. "I j-just don't kn-know what to feel, C-chae. You're making me crazy." And then she sobbed.

I quickly held her cheeks and wiped her tears. "Whenever JB or Eunji unnie talks to you, something's off with my body. I feel like I'm out of breath and--"

I cut her off. "You're jealous?" I asked in disbelief. She looked up and met my eyes.

"That's jealousy?" She asked, confused. I chuckled. Ohmygod, she's too innocent. I started laughing. I think I'm tearing up.

"Yah! Don't laugh! I'm very serious here so don't make fun of me!" Lisa said, hitting my arms while pouting.

"I never felt jealous before until now! So that's why Momo said that..." She added, pouting.

I held her hands, stopping her from hitting me. I gave her a heart warming smile. "Don't worry. You won't feel that anymore. Because I'm yours... only yours, Pokpak." And I gave her a peck in the lips.

"So that's jealousy." She mumbled and blushed, looking away from me.

"Don't worry. Everytime Bambam or Chan talks to you, I get jealous too." I assured her, caressing her hands.

(Heo Chan of Victon

(Heo Chan of Victon. Main dancer.)

"Bambam is just my best friend, Chae. And--" I didn't give her a chance to finish her sentence because I cut her off.

"Exactly! He's just your best friend, same as me. I don't even know how you feel about me." I said looking up to the white ceiling. She kissed me back. That's a good sign, right?

Lisa came into my view and she gave me a kiss. She's kissing me gently and passionately. I didn't respond to the kiss because I was surprised.

Lisa bit my lower lip, making me moan and that gave her an entrance to enter her tongue. I kissed her back, longing for love. Damn, she's such a great kisser!

Lisa pulled back, panting. "Stupid, Chae. Would I kiss you back if I only see you as a best friend? No. And besides, you said it already. You're only mine. You're Lalisa Manoban's property. Only." She stated Matter-of-Factly tone.

I was about to say something but the door opened, signalling us that the Nurse is here.

Lisa quickly went down to the bed and gave me an apologetic smile.

"What seems to be the problem, Young Lady?" A woman who looks like 40-45 years old, wearing a white uniform came to view.

"I think I'm fine now. Sorry for the disturbance." I said, swinging my legs down to the floor.

The woman gave me a warm smile. "Okay then. Take care." She said and walked away, sitting down to her part of the Clinic.

I looked at Lisa, who's still red right now while looking down. "She didn't see us, right?" She asked, shyly.

"Yeah, sure. She didn't." I said sarcastically and that earned me a smack in the shoulder.

"Not funny! What if she saw us, Ohmygoddd. We're gonna be kicked out of school because of PDA!" She half whispered, half screamed while we went out of the Clinic.

I smugly looked at her. "I am positively sure that there's a CCTV in every corner of the Clinic." Lisa looked horrified. She hung her mouth open like waiting for a bug to go in.

"It's not that bad. Well yeah, we gave the employees a live show but at least... you know." I said, trying so hard not to laugh at Lisa's face.

She cringed. "Why are you so happy? We just gave them a live show! You said it yourself! And Oh God, I hope they won't rewind it. What if the Principal sees that? And wha--" I cut her off, pecking her lips.

"Relax, Babe. No one's gonna arrest you for PDA." I said, feeling her warm breath against my lips.

She blushed and quickly hid her face using her hands. Awwww. Where did the loud, cheerful and hyper Lisa go?

It's like Lisa has a different personality today. And so was I. I can't believe I did the first move. Did Satan abducted my body?

"Chae..." Lisa mumbled, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at her and I removed her hands from her face.

"Hmmm?" I asked, twirling her bangs. I really love her bangs.

"I love you." She whispered while giving me a wide smile, reaveling her perfect set of teeth.

"I love you too." I replied and closed the gap between us.