40

Rosé's POV

Me and Lisa's mom barged in Lisa's house with Hayoung's dad with all the paper works. Of course, we were not invited but who cares? Imma gonna save my girlfriend.

Hayoung and Naeun are outside with Kannika while the others went back to school to apoligize to our principal for like being absent for 3 days.

I immediately went to Lisa's room while the adults went to Mr. Manoban's office and I could tell from the shoutings, he's pretty surprised.

I knocked at the door three times but still no answer. So I opened it without permission and peek. Lisa's still sleeping soundly, her back facing me.

I approached slowly, not making any sound coz I don't want to wake my baby up. I mean it's like 7am but still, she slept late and I was supposed to take her out on a date to avoid her from hearing the shouts from downstairs.

I went beside her, laying softly and kissed her cheek. I snuggled closer to her, feeling her scent. I missed my baby so much.

"Chae..." She mumbled, her eyes slowly opening. Great, I woke her up. Great job, Park Chaeyoung.

"Good morning baby girl." I whispered and gave her a peck.

"What are you doing here? Oh my god, does Dad know? Leave, he might hurt you if he knows..." Her panic stopped when she heard yells from downstairs.

"Okay, why is my dad yelling? And why is he yelling? With whom?" She started to get up but I stopped her.

"Woah woah, slow down tiger. Let the grown ups handle it. Because we..." I pulled her towards my lap, facing me. "are going on a date." I hugged her, putting my lips on her neck. Slowly biting it, teasing her softly. She moans in reponse.

"Hmm... we are not gonna have a date if you continue doing that. We might end up na--" She moans loudly when I started biting her neck hard, leaving red marks.

"Cha--e..." She moans, gripping my hair. I slid my hand on her panties and I already felt the wetness.

"My my, Lalisa Manoban. Wet already?" I asked while teasing her clit.

"Shut up and fuck me already, Park Chaeyoung." So I slid my finger on her pussy. She moans, biting her lips. I didn't move my finger though. I want to tease her.

"Move the fucking finger." She said slowly, eager for my touch.

"Say please." I said while removing her shirt and bra, revealing me her perfect shaped boobs. Her nipples are already hard, I started sucking the other one while my other hand started playing with the other. She moans loudly with the process.

"Please!" She shouted, making her hips do the up and down thing so I did move my finger and added another finger.

"Fuck more! More babe! I want more!"

Hayoung's POV

"What's taking Chae so long?" I asked Naeun who is busy playing with Kannika.

"Maybe they are having you-know-what." She said while eyeing Kannika like telling me that there's a kid here so shut up.

"They must be enjoying it, I mean it's been 30 minutes already. Oh come on, I bet someone cu---" Naeun slapped my mouth before I can finish the sentence. She glared at me.

"Cu? Cu what Hayoung unnie?" Kannika asked, pulling my shirt.

"It's not actually Cu but C u for Copper." Naeun burst out laughing while I look away, embarrassed. It's the best excuse I had. Wjat does she want me to say? Cucunut?