16

Rosé's POV

"Next week, the school will be busy because we'll have an event. Our school Vs. Armys Academy." Our adviser announced the news. So that's why Jisoo unnie trained volleyball and Jb also with basketball. So that means... BOOTHSSSS!!! And of course, things to be done by the class together.

"So of course, if there's a competition, there's excitement, booths, fun and of course, war of students. What do you guys want to do to our classroom?" She asked, looking around the room, imagining things that can be done here. "And please behave next week." She added, crossing her arms, waiting for our answer. We immediately said yes. Students from Armys are the ones who always starts trouble. But why are we the one who needs to behave?

The room went wild, causing me to stop thinking about that and then the room is filled of flowing suggestions of one another.

Namjoo unnie raised her hand. "Maid Cafe?" She suggested.

Hayoung raised her hand too. "Movie room?"

And another suggested and another. I want a Horror Booth. You know, so I can bring Lisa. But on second thought, she'll fill the room with screams so yeah, no thanks.

"Kissing booth?!" Someone yelled. Many reacted.

"Pervert!" Some of the Girls said. Wow. Just wow. Kissing both? Like seriously? My facial expression turned into disgust. Pervert, alright. Who would want to kiss a stranger?

In the end, we all chose Marriage Booth and after that, our Adviser left us, meeting up with the other teachers in the faculty room, discussing the upcoming event.

I went to Jennie unnie who's talking to some Apink members and Twice members.

"Bomi unnie texted me that they'll do a horror booth, together with Nayeon unnie's class. Is that true?" I heard Hayoung asked Tzuyu and Sana.

"It's true, I think." Tzuyu said, tilting her head back, thinking. Cute.

(Chou Tzuyu from Twice

(Chou Tzuyu from Twice.)

"What if they're forming an alliance to scare us? You know how unnies are." Sana said, frightened.