26

Lisa's POV

Rosé and I are in the bathroom. She needs to pee. She keeps drinking water and I think her throat is now hurting because of her screams earlier. Whenever Seungsik shoots the ball into the ring, she'll scream like there's no tomorrow. Even if Seungsik misses, she'll still scream. Talk about fangirl.

I looked at my reflection, fixing my make up. Then Chae came out of the cubicle with a tired look. You see everyone? That's what happens when you over-exag at everything. I'm not jealous or anything because I know that Seungsik is a good friend of Chaeng. And I cheered for Chan too earlier and Chan is a friend of Seungsik and also my co-dancer.

I looked at her and once again, I admired her beauty. She's so flawless...

And without losing a second, I grabbed hold of her face, pulling her for a kiss.

She didn't react at first but she soon respond. I don't care if someone walks in here or if someone is still in the cubicles.

I pushed her to the wall, lifting her thigh and now her legs are wrapped around my waist.

I want her so bad. I want to be her first and last.

My mouth found its way to her ear. I let out a hot breath, making Chae moan.

I licked her earlobe, sucking it. Filling the bathroom of moans.

Then my hands found its way to Chae's shirt. My hands went under and without a second thought, I unclasped her bra.

Then my hands went to her breast. Caressing it. "L-lisa..." She moaned out.

I kissed her again but my hands are still doing its job. Fucking hormones.

Then the bathroom door slung opened, revealing Jennie unnie's shocked expression. Chae immediately pushed me away, clasping her bra.

"I am so sorry I interrupted you guys again." Jennie unnie said who's now blushing with a smirk formed in her face.

Then she looked at me and that smirk formed wider. "Too bad, Lis. Control your hormones for now." She winked at me and turned her attention to Chae who looks flustered right now. Messy hair, messy shirt.

Well that was a bummer. Why does Jennie unnie always gets in our way??? Can someone please explain.

"Fix yourself, Rosie. And besides, hurry up! Our team is losing already!" Jennie unnie let out a puff in the air while she crossed her arms.

"Did Bambam or Jb got injured or something?" I asked, smiling.

Jennie unnie slapped my shoulder. "No. Not yet. The Black Team's getting wild you know. Specially... Jungcock? Jungcook? Jungkook? Whatever. You know, Rosieee~ the boy whoooo~" Then unnie looked at me and to Chae. Wait what? Jungcock? What a name. Is there a Jungdick, too? Oh whatever. I don't like cocks anyway. Cats are the best. Or may I say... pussy?

I cringed at myself. When did I turn into a pervert? Probably because you day dream about Chae everyday. My inner self shrugged.

"Let's just go." Chaeng's mood turned bad and then she walked away, running her fingers through her dark chocolate hair.

My attention went to Jennie unnie. "What's with her?"

She shrugged. "Probably because you're irresistable?" Then a glint of excitement formed into Jennie unnie's face and walked away.

What was that all about?

I shook my head and followed them. They're so weird sometimes.