25

Lisa's POV

"LET'S GO, WHITE TEAM! LET'S GO!" The crowd cheered, making the gym filled with noise.

Currently, the game is volleyball and we're the white team while the other school is black team.

"GOOOOO JISOO UNNIE!!!" I shouted with all my might but I know that she wouldn't hear me no matter how many times I shout.

It's only the first set and the score is 15-19. Black team is in the lead.

While Jennie unnie is in front, you know, being a cheerleader and all.

And my girlfriend? She's eating a popcorn right beside me like we're watching a movie.

"I'm waiting for Jisoo unnie to trip." I whispered to Chae and she laughed, full of popcorn in her mouth.

"Hey, is this seat taken?" I turned around and saw Naeun unnie with Hayoung. And Momo with Mina.

I shook my head. We're at the very back because people are fewer in here. I might punch someone if we're in front.

Then other Apink and Twice members came without Chorong unnie, Bomi unnie, Namjoo, Nayeon unnie, Jihyo unnie and Jungyeon unnie. Maybe they're helping Chorong unnie and Nayeon unnie run this event.

We shouted when Jisoo unnie's spike went in. While the armys' just booed. I rolled my eyes. Talk about sportmanship.

"What's next after this game?" Eunji unnie asked Chae. You see the position is naeun-hayoung-me-chaeng-eunji-tzuyu-chaeyoung-mina-momo-sana-dahyun.

Chae swallowed the popcorn. "Basketball." Then my thoughts went to Got7. I rolled my eyes again because of annoyance.

Bambam approached me earlier, holding a boquet of rose.

And then Jb approached Chaeng, holding a piece of tulip.

What are they even planning? Make us break up? Make Lalisa Manoban and Park Chaeyoung break up 101. Goodluck to them. ChaeLisa ship will never be wrecked.

But I can't forget what Chae did earlier to Bambam tho. I smiled remembering the scene earlier. She took the boquet from Bambam's hand and slapped it four times to Bambam's face making Bambam speechless. And what I did to Jb? I took the tulip and broke it and threw it to the trashcan together with his freaking feelings.

Who would thought that the Angel, Park Chaeyoung, would do that to someone? She's so savage sometimes.

I turned my head to face Chae. "Don't tell me that we're going to watch."

"Come on, Narnar! Seungsik will play together with your co-member in the dance club, Chan! And besides Sejun, Subin and Hanse will play, too." Chae whined about Victon members. I rolled my eyes, not because she called me 'Narnar' but Got7 will play later! I want to support Victon too. But... all the Got7 members will play.

 all the Got7 members will play