39

Rosé's POV

I knocked at the gate with Eunji unnie by my side. I was so nervous, people said that Kai Winai lives here. We all split up and lucky for me, me and Eunji unnie were in the neighborhood where Kai Winai lives.

Eunji unnie puts her hand on my shoulder, squeezing it for support. The gate flung open and it revealed a petite woman with the same eyes like Lisa. Even though she's old, her prettiness never left her.

"May I help you?" The woman said, closing the gate behind her.

"U-uh y-es." I stuttered like an idiot. "You don't know me but I know you. So I'm gonna introduce myself Madam. I'm P-park Chaeyoung. Your daughter's friend." I said as I met her face with a frown in it. I couldn't say girlfriend. Damn it, self!

"I'm sorry but you're too old to be my daughter's friend." Then a giggle of a kid came out of the gate.

"Mommy, who are they? Can we please play? Mommy pleaseeee!" The little girl said, tugging her mommy's shirt.

The girl has the same nose and eyes like Lisa. She looks like five and she's a cutie. Oh no. Don't tell me... Lisa's half sister.

"Later Kannika. We have visitors. Do you know them?" The woman gestured towards us. The little girl shook her head quickly. "No, mommy."

The woman looked at us weirdly like we were about to kidnap her daughter. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. Eunji unnie sensed something was wrong so she pulled me back and she stepped up.

"I'm sorry, Madam but we were not talking about your little Kannika here. We're talking about Lisa." Eunji unnie paused. The woman was stunned. She put her hands on her mouth, shocked because of the news. "Lalisa Manoban. Your first daughter, Kai Winai or may I say Malee Manoban?" Eunji unnie continued.

》》》》♡

Lisa's mom let us in the house, giving us juice. We waited for the others to come in so we can begin the talk. Once we were complete, Hayoung opened her laptop and Chorong unnie opened her phone and clicked the voice recorder without Lisa's mom noticing.

"Did you know that Lisa's gonna marry someone in 6 days?" I started, showing off the news of CEO Jeon's son and CEO Manoban's daughter getting married. There's a picture of Jungkook and Lisa too. Jungkook's giving his cookie smile while Lisa was fake smiling and you can see the sadness in her eyes.

"Your daughter is against it." Chorong unnie said, giving us the mom vibe around it.

"You're our only hope, Maam. Please help us. We want Lisa to be happy." Jisoo unnie added.

"There's no use." Mrs. Winai said, clenching her hands. "I can't do any difference back then, there's nothing I can do now." She exhaled, guilt in her eyes.

"You can take Lisa in your side." Bomi unnie suggested.

"If you have financial problems, just take back Lisa and we can take care of her. We have our own dorms, she can live there." Eunji unnie said, suggesting her idea.

"She's a big girl now. She can take care of herself." Jennie unnie said.

"Girls, slow down. He might hurt Lisa if I step up." Lisa's mom said, trembling. "I can't afford my baby girl to suffer like I did."

"She's already suffering now. Not physically but mentally and emotionally." Namjoo unnie said with a straight face.

"Do you really want your daughter to marry someone she doesn't love? To marry a bastard? For money? Excuse my language." Naeun unnie said then she coughed.