20

Lisa's POV

Got7 members led me to the back of the house, where people were not around.

Before I could react to any of this, everyone left me and Bambam together. What are they up to?

"What's going on, Bambam?" I asked. Good thing I'm not yet drunk.

He gave me a weak smile. "How can you not notice that I love you?" Bambam straightly said, not breaking our eye contact.

I felt like my lungs were out. My heart felt like it wasn't there. I couldn't say a thing. I was shocked and confused.

"I was too late though. Rosé beat me to it." He chuckled sadly. When I still didn't say a thing, He pulled me into a kiss.

I just stood there, paralyzed to what's happening right now. I didn't pull back nor push him. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't do a thing because I was too shocked to even move.

Then I caught sight of Chaeyoung from far away here; shocked and hurt. She immediately stepped back and ran away.

I quickly pushed Bambam away, making him stumble because of impact.

I felt like my heart was been shot a million times and I couldn't breathe. It felt like I was in outer space where there's no oxygen.

She saw.

And the only thing that keeps on running in my mind is that... I hurt Chae. I hurt Park Chaeyoung. I'm the worst.

Rosé's POV

"Never have I ever farted in a room full of people!" Bomi unnie yelled at the top of her lungs, causing us to laugh. We all emptied our cups. It's a fart. You can't hold it in.

After drinking, all of us laughed again. We can't help it. Many of us are already drunk now. The only ones who are not are Chorong unnie, Nayeon unnie, Naeun unnie, Tzuyu, and Me. Don't get me started with Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie. They keep singing twinkle twinkle little star and it's getting annoying. Do you see now why I don't want them to get drunk?

I'm waiting for the moment where Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie will run at the streets with only underwears on. But of course, as a good friend, I won't let them do that. If they will do that.

But what worries me is Lisa. Minutes have past but still no sign of her. What's taking her so long?

I felt warm hands around my arms making me flinch. "You should go look for her, Rosé. I'm telling you... something bad is gonna happen." A drunk Momo said, fighting her consciousness and her sleepiness.
I looked at her, confused. Not knowing what to say. What does she mean?

"Go." She added before falling asleep. I didn't understand what she meant but I quickly stood up, earning a lot of confused stares at me but I ignored that and quickly took off, searching for Lisa.

I searched and searched. In the living room, all of the bathrooms, even the private rooms which almost caused me to puke. I kinda... saw couples doing something while opening the doors so yeah. Another room with couples in it will make me traumatized for life.

My feet led me to the side of the house, the edge and finally... the back. I was about to go back to the unnies when I didn't see a thing but... on the very back of the house, I spotted an orange haired girl... kissing a guy.

Lisa?

I can't think of anything. It's her. I stood there, shocked and before I could hurt myself more, I quickly turned away and ran.