27

Lisa's POV

"What do they see in you? I mean... just look at you. You're... awful." Jisoo unnie said, lifting the ball from her hands then she shoots but she missed. She didn't even bother to look at me. What did she say? Awful? Me? Awful?

"And here I thought that Rosé was the only one who fell for you. Just wow. Really? Do you have a love potion or something? Or gayuma? Gayuma is famous in the Philippines. Have you been there? Did you steal one?" Jisoo unnie shoots again and this time, it's a hit. If she's not older than me, I'd probably hit her by now. And what the fuck is a gayuma?

I looked at her and did my meme look. "Say what? Bitch, I'm fabulous. I am so fabulous." I sing sang from the Bratz movie.

"If I were you, I'll be on Rosé's house forever. In this love story, Rosé seems to be the knight in shining armor and you're the princess. While JungKOOK and Bambam are the princes. Too bad, you like Rosé." Unnie said emphasizing the 'KOOK'. I rolled my eyes. I took the ball from her hand and gave it a swing. What does she mean about that too bad I like chaeng? Was that an insult?

"I love her, unnie. Not 'like'." Then the ball hit the plate. Speaking of her. Where is she anyway? She disappeared earlier... with Jennie unnie.

Jisoo unnie jumped up and down with a big grin plastered in her face. What a child. Is she really the eldest?

She pointed at the black kitty stuff toy that has a collar with a bell hung around its neck. Cat?

"It reminds me of Jennie. Let's goooo~" Jisoo unnie said, taking the cat from the guy. Then she pulled me towards... who knows where.

Jisoo unnie stops and walks and then stops, dragging me along. We kept walking in circles. And I think the floor right now is crying because of unnie. I mean she keeps on stomping like she wants to have a war. I feel sorry for the floor. And I'm tired already. Jisoo unnie keeps dragging me along. 

"Where did Jenjen gooooo? Lisa, find my baby." Jisoo unnie said, swaying our arms up and down. What a weirdo.

FINDING BABY, NOW SHOWING.

"Relax. She's with my babe. Just text them." Unnie immediately took her phone and dialed Jennie unnie's number.

I got lost in my thoughts and before I know it, a pair of arms suddenly went around my waist, hugging me from behind. This scent. Chaengggg.

"Let's go to horror booth! Naeun's there!" Chae said that comes with a giggle. H-horror booth? No thanks. I'd rather watch Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie do sweet things than to go there.

And wait... what did she say? Naeun's there? Okay? When did they become so close? Naeun has Hayoung, suck all of your jealousy up. I can't help it! I mean, she's mine so of course, I have the right to get jealous.

 I can't help it! I mean, she's mine so of course, I have the right to get jealous