22

Lisa's POV

I woke up feeling dizzy. "My head hurts." I groaned, opening up my eyes, and seeing an angel wrapped around my arms.

Where are we? First of all, this is not my room nor Chae's nor the Unnies'. Are we still in Nayeon unnie's house?

"WAKE UP MY FARTING MATES!!!" I heard Bomi unnie yelled from the hallways, making Chae wake up.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! BREAKFAST'S READYYY!" I heard her screamed again. Bomi unnie's so energetic early in the morning. Is she on drugs or something?

"Stop screaming! Geez! My head hurts and you're not helping, unnie!" Is that the dorky Hayoung I'm hearing? I still can't forget the way she danced last night.

"Ohmygod, how can Chorong unnie handle this every morning in their dorms?" I heard Chae mumbled before getting up, rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning." I said and kissed her forehead, still feeling guilty about last night. I'm so angry at Got7, especially at Bambam. But I'm more angry at myself. I should have pushed him away. Good thing she forgave me... though if the situation was reversed, I wouldn't forgive Chae easily if I caught him kissing with Jb. Call me a bad girlfriend or a cold bitch but I hate Jb's guts so much that I don't even want him breathing the same air as Chae's.

"Morning." She mumbled before stealing a kiss from my lips. I hid my mouth with my hands, embarrassed at what Chae did. Why did she kissed me all of a sudden? I haven't brushed my teeth yet.

The door of the room opened slowly, revealing Chorong unnie. "Good morning love birds, go down stairs. Breakfast's ready but fix yourselves first. Nayeon said that everything you guys need is in the closet and bathroom. Help yourserlves. And please, don't mind Bomi." After Chorong unnie said that, Bomi unnie screamed again.

"THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" And without a second thought, Chorong unnie walked away angrily, leaving the door open so we can see clearly what she's gonna do to Bomi unnie.

Chorong unnie walked straightly to Bomi unnie and we can see that Bomi unnie is so scared right now.

I thought she's gonna kick Bomi unnie on the face because you know... being a black belter and all. But no, she kissed Bomi unnie making her shut up.

Then from across our room, Eunji unnie came out with a messy hair with a tired body.

When she saw Chorong unnie and Bomi unnie kissing, her face quickly formed into a disgust. "What the hell! It's only 7am! Geez! Control your hormones, old women."

Eunji unnie quickly closed our door saying "For adults only."

I was shookt. They're crazier than Jisoo unnie and Me.

"Wow. That was an amazing show right there." Chae said that was followed by a chuckle.

I stood up, fixing my messy hair. "They're the unnie line but it feels like they're the maknae line. You know..." I said and went straight to the bathroom.

We quickly took a bathe... together.

Just kidding. She won't let me in the bathroom earlier. I want to shower with her but she doesn't want to.

What's the use of hiding her body from me if I'll see it soon eventually?

But anyway, we went down stairs and was immediately greeted by Momo's high pitched scream together with Bomi unnie. They are so extra.

"WHAT TOOK YOU GUYS SO LONG?! IS THE BED ALRIGHT?!" Momo screamed. I quickly took a pillow at the sofa and threw it at her. I'm pretty sure that I'm 100% blushing right now.