15

Lisa's POV

The sun's heat made my body sweat two times while running with all the unnies.

"I can't believe coach is doing this to us!" I whined, remembering how we got here. Me and Chaeng were 23 minutes late because we had a make out session in the classroom earlier. My cheeks will still turn red whenever I remember that.

And Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie? They were 17 minutes late. And here we are, doing our punishment. Which is running at the soccer field 25 times. Like what the hell? Soccer field is like 10 times bigger than a basketball court! Let me rephrase that, 100 times bigger! Okay, I'm over reacting but still!!! We'll get sun burn because of this.

"I can't feel my legs!" Jennie unnie screamed between her panting.

"Is this hell? 'Coz I swear to God, I can feel the devil's spawn looking at us." Jisoo unnie said, looking at our Gym Teacher/Coach.

"That's not nice, unnie! But I agree with you. Mh-hmmm. Devil's spawn, alright." Rosé said, wiping her sweat that was formed in her forehead while looking at Coach. Damn, her mh-hmm was so sexy.

"I swear to God, after this, is our funeral." Jennie unnie exclaimed. I'm pretty sure that Jennie unnie is two times tired than us because she has short legs. Chaeyoung and I are taller so yeah.

"If funerals are next, they should play Boombayah in our funeral." Jisoo unnie said, and soon we're both laughing our asses off while running. While Jennie unnie looked at us in disbelief and Chae chuckled.

"Unnie, why Boombayah?! Instead of crying, people would probably dance to the beat! It should be stay!" I said, between my laughters. I'm already running and now I'm also laughing. I need air.

"That's the point! They should really dance because we're going to heaven!" Jisoo unnie said, spreading her arms like she's making rainbow in it.

"I'm the only one who's going to heaven! Accept it, I'm the angel of the group." Chae said, slowing down her pace. I think she reached her limit.

I slowed down too and gave her a worried look. "Can you still take it?" I asked, touching her arm for comfort.

"YAH! WE'RE GOING TO HEAVEN TOO, ROSIE! YOU'RE THE ANGEL AND WE'RE THE ASSISTANTS! YOU KNOW!" Jennie unnie screamed, breaking our moment intentionally. I swear, one more Jennie unnie interrupting us, she'll go to jail.

"Assistants?! I don't need those, Unnie! I'm your guardian angel! I'll make sure that all the three of you will go to Heaven!" Chae said while removing my hand from her arm and held it.

I smirked, having an idea how to tease her.

I leaned closer to her ear. God, even though she's sweaty, why does she still smells good?! Where's justice?!

What should I expect? My girlfriend is a half goddess and a half angel.

I leaned in closer, touching my lips to her ear. "You're my angel. Not Jennie's nor Jisoo's. Only mine. So yeah, make sure that I'll go to heaven." I said and quicky kissed her cheek. Well that was hard. Try running while flirting to the girl you like. Good thing I didn't fall down.

She gulped, looking straight at me. "St-stop doing that, Lisa." She mumbled, blushing.

I smirked. "Can't. You're irresistable, Babe." And gave her a quick peck in the lips and speeding up to Jisoo unnie, not minding if one of our classmates saw us. But I doubt that because currently, they're doing stretchings.

I looked behind and gave her my sweetest smile. "Catch up, Guardian Angel!" I screamed.

She gave me a sexy smirk and she did what she was told. I felt my phone vibrated under my pocket. I quickly took it and unlocked my phone.

A text from Jisoo unnie came to my view. I looked at Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie but they only gave me a smile.

I opened it and it revealead a picture that was taken earlier when I flirted with Chae!

I looked at them, shocked. "Credits to Jennie." Jisoo unnie said, giving Jennie unnie a warm smile.

"For wallpaper purposes." Jennie unnie said, giving me a wink.

And then Chae caught up with us, snaking her arms around my waist.

"Where's my price?" She asked pouting. I kissed her in the forehead and said "I love you." without blinking an eye.