19

Rosé's POV

Apink, Twice and Blackpink members formed a circle beside the pool. Lisa's sitting on my lap, comfortably. While I sat an indian seat. We're gonna play NEVER HAVE I EVER.

When we were settled, others started filling the red cups. I hate this game. This game makes me drunk hard.

When everyone's finished, Nayeon unnie and Chorong unnie smiled evilly to us.

"Let's start!" Nayeon unnie announced, looking at Chorong unnie. I have a bad feeling about this.

Chorong unnie looked at us one by one while smiling. Then her gaze settled at Bomi unnie. "Never have I ever cheated on a test." Chorong unnie said slowly. We all gulped. Sweats are forming in my forehead.

Everyone was avoiding Chorong unnie and Nayeon unnie's eyes. We are so dead. We all took the cup and drank it. After this game, I think I'll be drunk as hell.

"Aha, told you they cheated." Chorong unnie said to Nayeon unnie. Great, the President and the Vice. They both gave us cheat-again-and-you'll-regret-it-for-the-rest-of-your-life look. We're all terrified. We all nodded.

Then it was Nayeon unnie's turn. "Never have I ever took one of my friend's things and never told them." All of them drank except Nayeon unnie and me.

"What did you guys stole?" Nayeon unnie shot a glare to Jungyeon unnie.

(Jungyeon/Jeongyeon of Twice)

"Nothing much... just your make-ups and things..." Jungyeon unnie said slowly, looking at anything just to avoid Nayeon unnie's glare.

"The important thing is that you love me. Past is past." She added while clapping, dismissing Nayeon unnie's glare.

Then it was Jihyo unnie's turn. She was looking at me like searching for something in my face. I gave her a frown but she just smiled. Weird.

"Never have I ever kissed a guy accidently." She stated, looking straight at my soul. My eyes grew wide. She knows. I mentally rolled my eyes. Of course, she's a close friend of Jb.

I refilled my cup and chug it. All eyes were on me because I was the only one who drank.

Lisa looked at me seriously like she was searching for any clues that I was lying.

"Who did you accidently kissed, Rosie?" Jennie unnie mumbled, looking worriedly at me.

I sighed and mumbled slowly, "Jb."

All of their eyes grew big, and some mouths are hanging open. Shocked at what I said.

"Wow, how did it happened?" Sana asked, interested in my story.