21

Rosé's POV

After Eunji unnie's scream, Apink started to sing and I can see Chorong unnie and Naeun unnie trying so hard not to laugh at their drunk friends.

(Apink eyes lyric video)

(A/N: Please listen to this song. I really love it 😭💜)

Namjoo: Ne nun soge bichin naega johaseo. Eonjena nal barabwasseum haesseo. Du nun gadeukhi nal. (I like the reflection in your eyes. I always look at it. The two eyes filled with me.)

I felt warm hands around my cheeks, making me look at Lisa. "I love you." She said, making cheers around the crowd yelling "CHAELISA IS REAL."

I whispered, "I love you too." And tears started to fall from my eyes, again. I'm such a crybaby.

Eunji: Damajwo ne ape itneun nal. Look in my eyes. Nuneul bomyeon na. Jeonbu al geot gateunde. (Please give me, the me that is infront of me. Look in my eyes. When I look into your eyes. I think I know everything.)

She quickly wiped my tears away and kissed me in the forehead. She gave me a chuckle, probably because I look stupid right now. And held me in my waist, pulling me close to her. Why did I forgive her again?

Naeun: Amugeotdo boijil anha. Modeun ge damgyeoitdeon nune. Yeah yeah. (I can't see anything. In the eyes that have everything. Yeah yeah.)

It's funny. I can feel the song straight to my heart. Why does the lyrics explain everything?

Chorong: Eoneusae bicheul iheobeoryeo. Eoduumman gadeukhae. Oh no. (Suddenly, I lost the light. It's filled with darkness. Oh no.)

I lost the light but she came back.

From my peripheral vision, I can see Naeun unnie and Chorong unnie almost laughed at the situation.

Hayoung: Igeon anya anya anirago na. Ne nun sogeseo nal chajabwado. (This is not, not, not me. In your eyes, I'm finding me.)

Namjoo: Turn around around around around. Jebal. Imi neujeobeoryeotjyo. (Turn around around around around. Please. It's already too late.)

Bomi: Ne nun soge bichin naega johaseo. Eonjena nal barabwasseum haesseo. Du nun gadeukhi nal. (I like the reflection in your eyes. I always look at it. The two eyes filled with me.)

Eunji: Damajwo ne ape itneun nal. Look in my eyes. Nuneul bomyeon na. Jeonbu al geot gateunde. I know it's true. (Please give me, the me that is in front of me. Look in my eyes. When I look into your eyes. I think I know everything. I know it's true.)

We just swayed to the rhythm, not breaking eye contact. The crowd even gave us space and some are taking pictures or videos.

"So that's why they haven't dated a guy because their gays." I heard someone said from across us.

"Shut up. It's sexy when two girls date." I saw Tzuyu and Nayeon unnie defending us. I gave them a warm smile and they did the same.

"Yah, you're dancing with me. Not them, so look at me." I heard Lisa mumbled. I looked at her and chuckled. Ohmygod, she's so cute when she's jealous.

"Said by the girl who kissed a guy behind my back." I countered back, making her sad. Ooopps.

"Chaeng, if you haven't forgiven me, it's okay. Just say it." She mumbled, almost tearing up. I quickly shook my head and cupped her cheeks.

"Babe, no! I forgive you. It's a joke, okay? And I understand your reason. You were shocked. And if I was on your shoes, I would probably do the same. I mean, imagine, me and Jb ki---" I didn't continue what I was gonna say because Lisa gave me a very scary glare.

"Okay... don't imagine. But still, I understand. And besides, in the Book of Matthew, it's written in Chapter 7 verse 1 that 'Judge not, that you be not judged' and in the prayer 'Our Father', it says that 'forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us' so yeah. I forgive you. But do that again, I swear to God, I'll break up with you." I continued and kissed her in the forehead.

"Wow, Babe. Have you read the whole Bible?" She asked, surprised. We both laughed.

I looked at her and gave her a silly slap in the shoulder. "No, you silly! It's just my favorite verse in Matthew."

I continued listening to the song.

Chorong: Maju jabeun du sonkkeut wiro. Uimi eoptneun siganman heulleo. Yeah yeah. (Two fingertips faced each other. Only the meaningless time passes. Yeah yeah.)

I sang along together with Namjoo unnie. "Banbokdoeneun jigeumui urin. Sigani mandeun geolkka~ Oh no." (Our repition as of now. Was it time that made us? Oh no.) Lisa melt when I sang along.

"I really love your voice." I heard her mumble under her breath but I heard it. I gave her a smile and she blushed.

Naeun: Igeon anya anya anirago na. Ne nuneul bomyeo sorichyeobwado. (This is not, not, not me. Even if you shout with your eyes.)

Then I heard Naeun unnie laughed. I looked away from Lisa and saw Hayoung dancing like she just came out of the Mental Hospital. I laughed, too. She's such a dork. But in a good way.

"TURN AROUND AROUND AROUND AROUND. JEBAL!" Hayoung sang with passion and that earned a lot of laugh from the crowd including us.

"Imi neujeobeoryeotjyo~" Hayoung added, kneeling on the floor dramatically. Naeun unnie is now crying because of laughter while Chorong unnie is laughing her ass off the floor. And the other members are too drunk to even notice. They are a mess right now.

"I'm so glad I met you." I quickly avoided my gaze to Hayoung and looked at Lisa who's looking at me with daze.

I smiled. "Where did that come from? Me too." And I chuckled again. Lisa's so bipolar.

Lisa and I sang along with Bomi unnie and Eunji unnie because it's the chorus.

We were lost with each other's eyes and before we know it, the song ended with Chorong unnie's laugh on the mic.

"KISSUUUUUU~" Bomi unnie cheered that was followed by the crowd. We looked at each other and without a second thought, we crashed our lips together, making the crowd scream harder.