30

Rosé's POV

"Wait, WHAT?! Lalisa fucking Manoban broke up with you?!" Jisoo unnie yelled, making other students turn their heads towards us.

"Shhh!" I slapped her. She's so talkative.

"What happened?" She asked, shocked at what she have discovered as we made our way towards our first class. Who wouldn't be shocked?

"She said she fell out of love and she doesn't love me anymore." I said, remembering her words yesterday. To be honest, I didn't sleep well last night. I was too busy thinking about Lisa. I even cried myself to sleep. This is the worst.

"Bullshit! She's so not good at lying." I know... I know that she's lying, but why does it still hurt? Maybe because she doesn't want you to know the truth. Am I not worth the truth? You know what they say, 'not knowing is better than knowing'. Whoever said that, should be put in a grave because not knowing is the worst feeling in the world.

"Jichuuuuu--- fuck, what happened to you? You look like you've been battling in a World War." Jennie unnie came out of nowhere. I was in a war. War of my thoughts.

"Lisa broke up with her." Jisoo unnie explained, making Jennie unnie shout "what?"

"Why? How? When? What? The hell?" Jennie unnie blurted out. Why? I don't know either. How? Can someone give me an answer? When? It felt like years. What? Exactly. The hell? Good point, I'm not feeling any heaven here.

I just shrugged and went inside the classroom. How can I look at Lisa now? Scratch that, how can I take the atmosphere if she enters the room?

"But, we have another problem." Jennie unnie started the conversation again as I sat down.

"What problem?" Jisoo unnie asked, joining me.

"All of the BTS members are gonna transfer here, at YG High and... they'll be here in any minute." Oh great, Jungkook. Another bastard in the picture.

Wait what?!

I quickly turned my head to meet Jennie unnie's gaze.

"I think it's connected why Lisa broke up with you, Chae." Detective Jennie strikes! Don't tell me she broke up with me because of that bastard?

"I mean, Lisa is so in love with you. She can't break up just like that." Jennie unnie said with a matter-of-fact tone. She's right. Lisa can't. She can't. And there's no way that Lalisa Manoban wanted this. I saw hurt... lost... and hatred in her eyes yesterday. Why can't she just say the fucking reason?!

"ROSÉ! PARK CHAEYOUNG!" Momo's voice echoed throughout the room, along the hallways. She suddenly bursted the door and ran straight to me.

"Why is Lisa flirting with Jungkook?!" She asked, confused. My heart sunk when I heard Momo's question. Lisa? Flirting with the King of Dick?

"Don't tell me--- Shit! I know something was wrong." Momo mumbled when she saw something in my eyes.

"Lisa broke up with you, didn't she?" Momo realized the situation and I can feel that she's worried. Who wouldn't be worried? Everything was just fine then he came to our life. When will I be happy?

"Chae, say something." Momo said, rubbing my shoulder for comfort. I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't even say a word. What would I say? That I was fine? That everything's okay? That it didn't hurt me? Bullshit. Everyone can see how broken I am right now. I closed my mouth, not wanting to say anything. And before I know it, tears flew from my eyes, making my vision blurry.

I hate this. I hate being weak.

"Oh, pasta." Jisoo unnie said, hugging me. "Shhhh. Everything will be fine." Yeah, because it's not happening to you.

I wiped my tears and pulled myself together. I can't cry again. My eyes are tired and crying won't solve anything. Being weak will not solve anything.

I pulled myself away from Jisoo unnie's hug and stood up. I'm gonna go to our club room. That room makes me feel whole.

"Where are you going? Rosie?" Jennie unnie shouted when I was already at the door.

Where am I going? Can I just go to a place where pain doesn't exist? But I know there's no place like that except Heaven. But do I belong there? No...

I entered the club room and immediately took the guitar near at the window. I took my seat and started strumming.

And the first song on my mind was Can't Help Falling In Love.

"Wise men say... only fools rush in but I can't help falling in love with you." Of all people, why did you choose Jungkook, Lisa? I would have understand if you chose Bambam over me because he's your best friend but Jungkook? He's a complete stranger! Why him and not me?

"Shall I stay?" Shall I stay? Should I? Should I fight for my feelings? Should I fight for you? Should I fight for our love? What am I thinking? I can't even fight for myself.

"Would it be a sin if I can't help falling in love with you?" Sin? I already disobeyed the Bible for you and yet you chose him.

"Like a river flows surely to the sea." I already cried a river for you yet you build a bridge and got over it.

"Darling, so it goes. Some things are meant to be." Is this how it was meant to be? Because I can't accept this. I can't accept the fact that you wanted him over me.

"Take my hand. Take my whole life, too. For I can't help falling in love with you." You are my life. And by leaving, you made me lifeless... worthless. Please come back already, Lisa. I can't see you happy with someone else. It will break my heart more.

Of all people again, why Jungkook?

A crumpled paper suddenly was heard like it was being step on. "Oh shit! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt you!" I looked up and saw Eunji unnie, feeling guilty. I quickly wiped away my tears and put the guitar beside me and acted that I was fine.

"Don't give me that 'I'm fine' act. Come here, you chipmunk!" Eunji unnie said, pulling me to an embrace. She smells like Lavender.

"I heard the news. I quickly took off my seat to find you. Who cares if it's Math? It's better to fail in that subject than to fail being a friend. So I was searching... the bathroom, your classroom, even the Janitor's closet and I thought of this club room and... I did find you but you were singing and you were putting all of your feelings into it. And me, being me, accidentally stepped on a crumpled paper. Who even put that crumpled paper on the floor? Stupid me." She chuckled, making the atmosphere less lonely.

"You really love her, don't you?" Eunji unnie asked, hugging me tighter. I can't hold on my tears any longer so I cried myself out to Eunji unnie's embrace. Why am I such a crybaby?

"Yes." That was all I can reply. Because the emptiness inside my heart feels so heavy. Why does emptiness feels heavy anyway?

"How much?" She asked again, rubbing my back for comfort.

I chuckled sadly. "Does it matter?"

"Why does it not?" She asked again then started humming to a ballad song.

"Because it wasn't enough to make her stay."

~~~

Are you guys alright? Coz I am not 😂💔. My chaelisa heart. 💔