"like what you see, huh?"

(Y/N) WOKE UP in Peter's arms

(Y/N) WOKE UP in Peter's arms. Her white sheets were thrown lazily over their bodies which were tangled together. Peter's bare chest was under her head, her arm thrown round his waist. Her eyes remained closed. She inhaled Peter's scent, shuffling further into his chest and the sheets.

Peter awoke with an almost silent groan. He felt (Y/N) on his chest, wrapping his arm around her shoulders tighter slightly. His brown orbs were kept behind his eyelids. Some brown curls fell from his hair as he moved his head down onto her. The sight of her naked body beside his made him feel at home for some reason.

Waking up next to each other in the same bed seemed natural. He knew that whatever happened, they'd always have this moment to remember even long after one another.

Their eyes remained closed as they let the sunlight soak in through the window. (Y/N)'s legs wrapped around Peter's. His arms wrapped around her body. Peter moved his head to the side slightly and kissed (Y/N)'s head. At that moment, her eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the light.

"Morning, Pete" she sat up facing him.

"Morning, angel" he smiled in return, eyes gazing over her entire body.

"Like what you see, huh?"

"Uh, huh" he bit his plump bottom lip. All she did was giggle in response. After searching Peter's eye, (Y/N) glanced over at her alarm clock. 7:53.

"Shit! Pete, we've got school!" She jumped off the bed and ran to her closet, covering herself in the process.

"Nooooooo" he dragged out, closing his eyes and placing his hands over his entire.

"Yes, Pete. Now come on, get dressed and hurry up. The trains at 8:04"

"But do we have too?"

"Yes. Now get your ass out of my bed"

***

An almost silent sigh left (Y/N)'s lips as the bell rang. Everyone stood up as she pulled her phone out from her back pocket. It turned on revealing a picture of her and Peter, and checked the time. 15:01. She smiled as she remembered that moment; her and Peter had been together for a day. She had her phone out, on snapchat, trying to take a picture. Peter snuck up behind her and scared her slightly. Giggling, she's turned the camera around to face her and Peter, and while he kissed her cheek softly, she took a picture. Its been her favourite ever since.

After shoving her phone back into her pocket, she followed the last kid out the classroom into the bustling halls. She couldn't spot Peter or Ned from where she was and decided to walk to her locker. Her hand turned the lock. 12 23 9. She rummaged through to find her history book just as Peter run up behind her.

"Hey, Pete" she smiled widely, turning around to hug him.

"Hey. How you doing? How was school?"