"four years and you still haven't tapped that?"

DEEP BOOMS AND ECHOS could be heard three streets down

DEEP BOOMS AND ECHOS could be heard three streets down. As (Y/N) and Peter walked towards Flash's house, they remained quiet while the beating music coated their eardrums.

"Shouldn't someone file a noise complaint?" She questioned, moving closer to Peter and almost shouting in his ear.

"I hope not, May would go crazy if I was sent home with a cop." A giggle escaped (Y/N)'s lips as they walked closer and closer to the party. They found Flash's house quickly: it was the only one with teenagers surrounding it, the door wide open and music erupting from the entrance. (Y/N) walked in front of Peter, him staying close to her. She pushed and shoved herself and Peter through the crowd that surrounded the front entrance.

"Hey!" Flash's voice called over the music. "You made it, you two crazy kids!" He flung an arm around Peter's shoulder, leaning onto him slightly.

"Yeh, thanks for inviting us" (Y/N) replied, looking up and down the hallway at the people drinking and chatting.

"Hey, it's okay! Let loose, have a drink, have funnnnn" he closed his eyes and leaned close to Peter's face. Peter turned away in disgust. The smell of alcohol laced in his breathe. (Y/N) looked at the sight of her boyfriend wrapped in Flash's arms and giggled.

"(Y/N)! How nice of you to join us! You're friends with Parker?"

"Yeh, like I have been for four years"

"Whoa, four years and you still haven't tapped that?" He gasped dramatically at Peter, hanging off his shoulders: the shift in Peter's weight not affecting him at all.

"I'm not answering that" Peter mumbled, shaking his head and looking down.

"'Cause you so have!" Flash shouted, letting go of Peter's neck. He raised his hands in the air, his drink spilling out of his cup slightly. Peter looked over at (Y/N), hoping she'd realise his discomfort and move away from Flash. She looked deep into his eyes and nodded, moving closer to him and grabbing his right hand.

"If May smells alcohol on me, I'm dead"

"Don't worry, I won't be drinking. Just watch out for everyone else"

"Okay, how can I do that when there's alcohol everywhere?"

"Just-" she was cut off by someone almost spilling their drink over them. She pulled Peter away from them with herself and almost banged into a wall. They both laughed and leaned closer together. "-watch out for people like that."

"How did you notice them and even me, with my spidey sense, didn't?" He whispered.

"Let's just say, I'm used to it" she whispered back, closing the gap and giving Peter a light kiss on the lips.
"Now, what should we do?"