teaser

WHEN SATURDAY MORNING came around, (Y/N)'s head felt full to the brim with equations

WHEN SATURDAY MORNING came around, (Y/N)'s head felt full to the brim with equations. Through Wednesday all the way till Friday night her mind had been stuffed with algebra for Monday. The sunlight seemed to only want to wake her this morning. It's hot, beaming light blinded her early on that Saturday morning: maybe closing the blinds was a good idea last night. As she turned over in her white sheets, she checked the time on her alarm. 8:49. A bit late for her normal body clock, but early for a Saturday morning rise.

She knew she had a lot to do that day, and got up as soon as she could be bothered too. When she finally stumbled out of bed it was 8:57. Her grandmother, Elizabeth, would have gone to do the weekly shop and has left her to do whatever she wants. She started off her day by having a shower. Her long silky hair was washed and, instead of drying it, (Y/N) threw it into a high bun.

Since last night, she hadn't left her room. Showering on an empty stomach had left her feeling sick, like usual. Firstly, she put a dressing gown on. She then left her room, travelled down the hallway, then the stairs and found her way into the kitchen. Her body searched for something to eat and she finally decided on toast with Nutella. (Y/N)'s body seemed content with that when she finished. After putting her plate away, she went back up the stairs, through the hallway and back into her bedroom. She stripped the white gown off, raided through her draw to find a white sports bra, black sweatpants and then slipped on her grey slippers.

Just before she could sort her hair out, her phone lit up. A notification was on the screen saying that Peter had messaged her. A smile worked it's way onto her lips as she opened her phone and looked at what he'd said,

good morning, (Y/N) xxx

morning, peter. how are you today? xxx

alright, didn't think i'd be up at 9:36 tbh xxx

i always am 😂 xxx

ik you are, you morning bird 😂 xxx

i wish i could sleep in tho, only downside is that i have to go to sleep early else i'm tired xxx

something you won't be if you woke up later 😂 xxx

i miss you, pete xxx

i miss you too, (Y/N) xxx

see you later? xxx

always xxx

After 5 minutes, her hair had dried enough for her to take it out of her bun. She grabbed her maths book, went over her algebra equations and tried to work some out in her head. Her feet took her over to the window in her room as she continued to study.

--------------------
cheeky teaser for you all. i hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned for the full chapters in a month or so
btw, you're welcome for that gif