Chapter 15- Mad At Vanessa!

Inspirational quote: You were born to be real, not perfect. Never forget that.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Not talking to Vanessa "forever" had only lasted for about ten minutes, until Kieran frantically found himself trying to look for her again.

He eventually found his 'girlfriend' Vanessa standing by her locker, twirling her hair and admiring herself in the mirror- that was until Kieran abruptly cut her off by slamming Vanessa's  locker shut and then banging his hand on the locker next to Vanessa's.

Vanessa looked annoyed, although when she found out that it was Kieran she couldn't help but to smile at him.

"Oh hey, Kieran. What's up? How are you?" She asked nicely.

She then opened the locker again, bringing out her mirror, before applying lipstick, making Kieran fix his eyes intently on her, with one eyebrow raised.

"I'm kind of mad at you, to be honest," Kieran admitted truthfully. "I need to talk to you in private  about something as well."

Vanessa was confused.
"Why do you need to talk to me in private?" She wanted to know. "And why are you mad at me?"

Kieran didn't reply, just twisted her by the hand. He was about to go although Vanessa didn't move, making Kieran even more annoyed once again.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," was all he said to her.

He did the same thing as last time again, but snatched her hand even harder than last time. Before Vanessa knew it, they darted across the hallway with Kieran still holding her hand, until he took her to some sort of janitor's closet and locked the door, in which Vanessa didn't actually know about yet.

"So explain yourself," Kieran insisted, crossing his arms boastfully. "Why you thought it would be a good idea to lie to me saying you love me when you don't.  You're just using me."

Vanessa stared at Kieran confusingly, raising an eyebrow at him and shaking her head.

"First of all, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and secondly, Kieran? What is your problem?"

Kieran wasn't convinced. In fact, he wasn't convinced about anything nowadays. Goodness knew why.

"Oh don't act like you don't know," Kieran muttered ironically. "Your 'brother' told me everything."

"Why is brother in air quotes?" Vanessa demanded eagerly. "Clyde really is my brother. And what the flip are you talking about? I still don't understand."

Kieran, totally avoiding the question, had had enough by now. He wasn't going to put up with this any longer.

"Don't lie to me, Vanessa. I trusted you. But in reality it just turns out that you're a cheater, faker and troublemaker," Kieran unintentionally rhymed.

Vanessa stared at Kieran hard. Kieran did the same to her. When Kieran wasn't looking, Vanessa surreptitiously headed for the door. She tried pulling and pushing it, but Kieran just watched her even more, smirking at her.