Chapter 78- Arista Outrages Kozak

Do you guys like Arista? I don't. And I don't even know why. She's kind of annoying, haha.

Inspirational quote: Stay humble, work hard and always be kind! Treat people the way you want to be treated and surely they will do the same thing to you as well.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Dr Kozak stared at his dead godfather one more time, and couldn't  help but smile because he had really killed him.

"See? I told you that you weren't going to get away with telling my cousin to kill my son," he muttered to his dead godfather, trying to head for the door.

He went across to the door, and realising that Professor Florentine had done something to it, cursed really loudly.

"Oh yeah. This idiot locked the door.  And he hid the fact that he locked the door really well. God, how the hell am I supposed to get out?"

Dr Kozak did some searching of Professor Florentine's office for a while, trying to see if there was an alternative key somewhere, but unfortunately that never happened.

Not realising that the solution to getting out of the room without the key was right on top of him, literally, Dr Kozak looked up, sighing in relief and then somehow gave himself a leg up.

"Perfect... I'll just take the air ventilator.... There's no harm there is there?"

He tried "unlocking" the air ventilator, which took about ten odd minutes and he went of out it.

Dr Kozak  was also seriously kidding himself when he thought that he was out of Professor Florentine's office for good.

"I'm free!" He yelled to no one in particular when he was inside of the air vent, trying to rescue himself out.

"I'm free! I'm free!"

Yeah, keep kidding yourself, Demetrius, you're really not.

"I'm-"

Dr Kozak then fell out at the other side of the air vent, completely confused.

"Still in the same place?!"

Dr Kozak was utterly dumbfounded.

"Like, how?" Dr Kozak muttered to himself, half annoyed, half bewildered.

It probably would have helped a lot had Dr Kozak read the sign of the air vent before entering the air vent.

Warning! This is not an air vent! It's a 'faulty' one. If you go inside it and come out again, you will most likely end up in the same place.

"You've got to be kidding me," Dr Kozak whispered, saying the s word to himself again.

He then tried using his purple  teleporter which didn't take him anywhere because Dr Kozak then realised that his teleporter was out of charge and couldn't teleport him anywhere unless and until he had fully charged it again.