Chapter 87- For Goodness Sake, Kozak, Just Forgive Arista! [1]

Inspirational quote: No rain, no flowers.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Dr Kozak and Ezekiel were talking and laughing for an awful and lengthy amount of time, the conversation ending when Agent Ezekiel told Dr Kozak that he had to leave because he wanted to go back to the party again.

"Have fun," Dr Kozak whispered to him as soon as he was about to open the door.

Agent Ezekiel just stared at Dr Kozak but didn't actually go anywhere yet. Instead he was just standing there, half smiling, half frowning.

"Ezekiel..." Dr Kozak trailed off, who stopped marking tests and looked at him.

Ezekiel frowned, turning to face him.

"Yeah?" He told him, blinking at him continuous times.

"Are you okay...?"

Ezekiel didn't say anything, just stared outside of Dr Kozak's laboratory but didn't reply straight away.

"It's just. I can't leave without you. This party is going to be so different without you around, Demetrius. Demetrius I'll feel so guilty leaving you. And different in a bad way, of course."

Dr Kozak smiled, showing his cute teeth, but was still looking frustrated as ever, also looking like he seriously needed to sleep.

"Don't worry about me. Honestly. Just leave, Ezekiel."

Ezekiel shook his head.

"But then I'll start to feel really guilty, like I said...." He told Dr Kozak solemnly, literally not taking his eyes off of Dr Kozak's.

"Oh. And by the way..."

Dr Kozak just looked at him confusingly, wondering what was going to proceed that sentence.

"By the way what?"

Agent Ezekiel said it. He had asked Dr Kozak what had happened to his sister because everyone was frantically looking for her but they couldn't find her anywhere.

Dr Kozak kept on denying and hiding the fact that he had just killed her, such as making up excuses like she left and never came back because she went to bed, she had to attend to a meeting and that she just was genuinely no longer in the mood for partying anymore.

Unfortunately, Ezekiel had noticed that Dr Kozak kept on changing answers each time, so couldn't help but become suspicious each time.

"Demetrius..."

Dr Kozak stopped talking and hyperventilated at Ezekiel.

"Are you lying about where your sister is?"

Dr Kozak didn't say anything, just stared at him non stop, before fixing his eyes back on the test of justice again.

"No... Why would I be lying?"

"A) You keep changing answers when I ask you where she is B) You're acting really strangely and C) Your voice gets really high pitched when you're lying. I know you."

Dr Kozak didn't say anything. He forgot. Ezekiel could basically see right through him.

"Fine. You caught me."

"I knew it. So what happened to agent Valentina then?"

Dr Kozak remained silent for a while, going back into retrospect and thinking about the past, such as putting her in that Danger Of Death room.