Chapter 74- 99 Problems And Counting

Inspirational quote: Being too nice is almost a crime nowadays. Fake friends are everywhere. Be very careful.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Silence didn't fill Agent Ezekiel and Dr Kozak for that long though. When Dr Kozak realised that Ezekiel was taking him to the opposite direction of where he was really supposed to be going, he couldn't really  help but to question him.

"Hey. Hey! Ezekiel! Where the heck  are you taking me?!"

Agent Ezekiel didn't reply though, instead, he had just looked back at Dr Kozak once, then walked even faster than before, goodness knew why.

"Hey! You can't do this to me! This is adult-napping! And this is illegal!"

Agent Ezekiel looked at Dr Kozak blankly, but didn't really say anything, and soon after, he kind of took him to a janitor's closet, locking the door on both of them.

"What the hell are you doing to me! Why are we at Valentina's janitor's closet?!"

Agent Ezekiel 'replied' by placing a finger on Dr Kozak's mouth.

"Shush, Demetrius. And like I said. I have to talk to you privately, whether you like it or not.  We have a problem."

Dr Kozak didn't say anything, just tried unlocking the door, but got no luck whatsoever out of doing it.

"What the hell? Have you locked this door on me?"

Agent Ezekiel just shrugged in return.

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Ezekiel! This is so unlike you, what's going on? You've never kept me hostage like this before. What the heck is wrong with you? What's gotten into you, man?"

Dr Kozak came forward to where he was before, not really saying anything.

"There's nothing wrong with me. I just have a problem, and I really need your help. You're my only hope."

"But how does you having a problem have anything to do with me?!" Dr Kozak snapped angrily.

"Listen. It's very important."

"I don't care, Ezekiel," Dr Kozak hissed back, checking his watch. Four am in the morning, exactly. "See, now you've made me late for the place that I'm supposed to be at right now. I never thought that I'd ever have to be mad at you in my life but there's always a first time for everything isn't there?!"

Dr Kozak sighed and placed a hand on his head in stress, Agent Ezekiel just watching him in the background.

"This problem is very important."

"I don't care!"

"Would you care if I told you that this problem was to do with your son?"

Dr Kozak stopped what he was doing, kind of started hiccuping unprecedentedly, and not stopping at all.

"You okay, Demetrius?"