Chapter 86- "Hastalavista, Valentina"

Favourite chapter! I don't know why but it is! :)

Inspirational quote: Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Dr Kozak could not concentrate.

At all.

No matter what happened.

He was desperately trying to mark answers for the test of justice, as well as making new tests of justice simultaneously, but as he was marking, for some reason, something kept on jogging him.

"For goodness sake!" Dr Kozak complained lividly to himself.

He had been writing on people's tests for about ten minutes now, and was supposed to have finished marking two test papers, as it took him five minutes to mark one, but he could barely get through the first test paper without losing any focus.

Again, for some reason, there seemed to have been some loud music going on, only making Dr Kozak angrier, especially  when he saw what was going on through his CCTV cameras at his laboratory.

Party balloons were everywhere, man, and it wasn't even funny.

Most of the agents that were still awake at KOZAHKISTAN HEADQUARTERS were in that same place where Marcel had died, this time throwing a party for whatever reason, instead of watching Valentina terribly break dance.

One would have thought that the  party balloons  said Let's party, or happy birthday or something, but it said something even longer than that, which sort of made Dr Kozak surprised.

Professor Florentine is dead!
Let's celebrate!

"A party?!" Dr Kozak whispered to himself, watching everything live happen through the CCTV cameras. "They're throwing a party without my permission? Do I ever get respect around here!"

Apparently not...

Dr Kozak was actually tempted to find out what was going on and put a stop to it, but he was frustrated and wasn't thinking straight.

He eventually went out of his laboratory, but didn't actually shut the door behind him, or leave.

As he was out, he caught sight of his iniquitous sister Valentina standing there, who seemed to have been wearing a party dress for the first time ever because Valentina never wore dresses. She very rarely wore dresses anyway. Not that she looked good in them to begin with, because she didn't.

When Dr Kozak saw his sister, he couldn't really help but to scream at her because of  their text conversation and argument  earlier on today, and when she was least expecting it, Dr Kozak pulled his sister to his laboratory, locking the door on her.

"Demetrius! You can't just pull your sister by her ear and take her to your laboratory!"

Dr Kozak didn't reply, just locked the door on Valentina for a while, before sitting on his spinning chair, not taking his eyes off of his sister's face.