Chapter 92- The Tragedy Of Dr Kozak

Inspirational quote: Your attitude to life and everything else in life determines your direction.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Now arriving at DIE ANNA INCORPORATED... Please take all of your belongings with you."

That was the sound of the train that Kozak and Arista's clone were currently on, indicating to everyone on the train, which weren't much people, that the train was at the last stop and it was just about to terminate.

Unfortunately for Dr Kozak and Arista, they were both sleeping their heads off so they did not hear the announcement, but that never meant that they missed their stop, because the person that had been driving the train told them to get off.

"It's kinda weird how this train goes exactly to DIE ANNA INCORPORATED; don't you think?" Arista had asked her father as soon as they were out of the train and making their way across the road there.

Dr Kozak didn't say anything though. He just kind of shrugged as he put candy floss in his mouth.

"Hey, have you ever heard of a private jet?"

Arista's clone nodded.

"Well, that train was a private train. I booked it. It explains why there were barely any people on the train."

Arista's clone nodded and made a large sound effect when she understood what he said, both of them still walking and making their way up the hill.

Unexpectedly though, Dr Kozak had stopped walking, making Arista's clone stop as well.

"What's wrong? Why'd you stop walking- whoa!"

The major reason on why Arista's clone had said that was due to the immense road that was right opposite them.

It was legitimately the road to get to DIE ANNA INCORPORATED however there wasn't a traffic light in sight.

"Arista. Be careful. This is the road where Esperanza got hit by that car."

"Esperanza got hit by a car on her birthday?"

Dr Kozak nodded once before saying anything else.

"Yes. You never know what can happen next. Let's just pray that none of us-"

Although Dr Kozak didn't finish his sentence. Why? Arista's clone didn't know.

She had turned her back to him, although when she turned back, Dr Kozak just simply wasn't there.

"Dr Kozak?" She hollered, looking all over for him. "Oh my gosh! Dr Kozak!!"

Arista's clone had looked everywhere for her father but he wasn't there right in front of her.

She would have called him dad but apparently Dr Kozak was more formal, and he wasn't wrong, it kind of was.

Plus Kieran and Esperanza had referred to Dr Kozak as Dr Kozak so it was kind of strange for Arista not to do the same thing.

It then dawned on her that Dr Kozak had fainted... And he had fainted right in the middle of the road!

"Crud!" Arista's clone yelled, once she saw him on the street. It was hard to tell whether he was dead or not, but he didn't seem to be very responsive.

"Dr Kozak!"

Arista's clone had to do it. Without looking anywhere, she had ran right across the road to get her father, not realising the car that was right opposite her.