BOOK 3!!!????

Yo. 

As you'd have guessed from the title, I'm thinking about bringing this series into a threequel. I've had plans for a third installment of this for months, but I've haven't been brave enough to start writing it (don't know why, ahah). 

If I were to write it, it'll be set a few years in the future, and whilst you will see a lot of the same themes and relations with the characters, you will also see the journey on moving past this tragedy and what everyone's lives are like after the impact of Calum's crash. 

Probably should've posted this on Find Me, but I needed the chapters up on this, hahah. Please comment your thoughts. It's not a definite yet, and I really would like to know if you want more conclusion on Dalum and what happened to them, or if you think the story's ending is left where it should be for Calum and Delilah. 

Also, if you bothered to read this (gold star to you), I have a new series out starring Bob Morley and Arden Cho. It's a YA/Dystopian and comments and reads for that book would mean so much more than you can even imagine! Please check it out. You never know - you might like it. 

Remember to look for God. ❤️

Love always, 

Hakuna. 

----

Update 2018

Hi guys, so I now I haven't got around to posting book 3 yet. I have a main plan of what I want to happen (need to structure it), but I definitely have more to give to you guys!! 

I'm in no rush, because of where it stands right now, there is no open end. However, Calum and Delilah still have a final story to tell you lovely readers who have dedicate so much love and passion towards them. 

It is not my main focus at the moment. This series is 3 years old - which still is quite bewildering to me. 

I currently have three books I am focused on: Counterfeit (completed, editing for publisher), Insusceptible (sequel to), and The Boy from the Bunker (TV series style). 

I love you and thank you for still being here.