Boy talk

[Note: KJD: Kim Jongdae, PCY: Park Chanyeol, DKS: Do Kyungsoo]

---------- The next day ----------

Eun: 'Sorry guys...not so much to offer. If only it didn't rain today!'

PCY: 'No worries, we can just chit-chat here! Boy-chat! You know what I mean, huh? Are you sure it's fine to go through your room?'

Eun: 'Sure it's fine! Pick whatever you want to play with. I've got nothing to hide.'

KJD: 'Really? You don't have any...any things you don't want us to see?'

Eun: 'Hahahaha! No...I don't think so.'

KJD: 'That won't do...you're a man after all! Why? Does your wife satisfy you so? Huh? That's why you don't need those stuff?'

(Boys crack in laughter)

Eun: 'Well...'

DKS: 'You're lucky then, your highness. My, look at this painting! Did you draw this?'

(Kyungsoo points at painting on the wall)

Eun: 'Hmm? That? No, my wife did.'

DKS: 'She's good! Really good! Does she take lessons?'

Eun: 'Don't know...maybe.'

DKS: 'She loves to paint flowers – close to my style. Is blue her favourite colour? I see her use that a lot.'

Eun: 'Maybe.'

PCY: 'Your highness, what's this?'

Eun: 'Ah, that? It's my wife's, I think.'

PCY: 'Does she take pills?'

Eun: 'Don't know. I've never seen her take them. Probably just for cold or something.'

KJD: 'These pills...I've seen them before, in my hospital, I don't think they were for colds though. Is your wife ill?'

Eun: 'Ha! Ill? She's as strong as a horse! It's next to impossible for her to get sick!'

(Jongdae looking at the pills and smelling them)