I'm sorry, my child

Previously......

(Eun grabs her wrist and drags her back to their room. At last, they're alone – away from the noise, away from the music, away from the many eyes staring at them. Eun gives Soondeok a kiss as soon as he locks the door.)

------------------------

'Oh, Deok ah~'

'Your highness...'

'I can't stand staying there anymore, Soondeok ah...it's suffocating to not look at you, to not talk to you...to pretend to hate you like an idiot!'

'Oppa...what if someone hears you?'

(Eun pushes his wife against the wall and mumbles)

'No one will be spying on us here, they know their limits...it's just us, just both of us here.'

'Is that why you got mad? Just so you can drag me back here to kiss me?'

'Well, one of the reasons...but Deok ah, you alright? You look so pale. What happened to your rosy cheeks?'

'I...I'm fine. Just a bit tired, that's all.'

'That's why I'm bringing you back here, to rest, Deok ah...when I saw your face, I was worried sick about you. You looked as if you'd collapse the next moment.'

'Oppa...I'm not that sick...at least, I don't feel that sick.'

'When have you ever? Now, let's get changed and go to bed. It is getting late.'

'But the party's not over yet, you sure it's fine for us to just leave like this?'

'No one cares...even His Majesty has left, no point in staying. I hate parties...'

(Both of them gets changed, Soondeok jumps onto their bed, their huge, bouncy bed)

'Oppa! This bed is HUGE!! And it's so bouncy! Gosh! I love it here!'

(Soondeok rolls around like a little girl while bobbing about, not knowing that her every moment is igniting the fire within her husband, her chuckles is making Eun's heart skip)

'Oppa, come on! This bed is so cool! You're gonna love it! I think I can reach the ceiling if I jump high enough~'

(Eun crawls on the bed, pulls Soondeok close to him and kisses her hard on the lips)