f i v e

***their parents know about them and so do the fans
Annie pov: I woke up in brennan's lap freezing. I started shaking and he put the blanket on me and pulled me closer to him. You ok ans? He asked me, you could hear the concern in his voice. Ya just a bit chilly I replied. He looked unsure but he went with it. He removed my head from his lap and got up "come back" I jokingly whined. What you don't want to eat he joked back. He came over to me and touched my forehead with the back of his hand. You feeling ok princess, your a little warm. "I'm fine just a little chilly and sore. It's nothing though" I replied. You rest I'll make a delicious breakfast brennan said kissing my forehead and walking to the kitchen. I went on instagram and liked a ton of #brannie edits that fans made. After a couple of minutes later  brennan comes back over to me with pancakes and eggs and sausage and orange juice. I felt so bad but it just didn't look good. It made me nauseous just by smelling it. "I'm sorry bren, I can't, your right I don't feel good" it's ok ans don't worry about it. Let's get you in your bed he said picking me up bridal style and carrying me to my room. He set me down on my bed and tucked me underneath the covers. He got in next to me and pulled me closer to his body. He turned on the TV and I fell asleep on his chest. I woke up hour later to him texting somebody. "Who ya texting bren?" Oh um it's no one don't worry about it, how are you feeling? He said avoiding my question. "I don't feel great and don't wanna play games but it makes me worried that your afraid to tell me who you are texting." I answered truthfully. Annie, you don't have to be worried about that kind of thing, I promise. Truthfully I was texting my water polo coach. I told him I can't come to practice today. "Why wouldn't you go to practice" I asked. Because Annie I want to be here taking care of you and there is no way you are convincing me otherwise. I didnt try to argue instead I just laid my head back on brennan's chest and slowly went back to sleep.

I woke up when I heard knocking on the door. Umhm I said and the door creeped open. Hey ans brennan texted us and told us you weren't feeling very well. You feel any better? She asked. "Not really"  I truthfully answered. "My back hurts really bad all the sudden also and I feel like I'm going to throw up and faint AND.ANd..And...and.... with that I passed out. I could faintly hear brennan and my mom yelling at me but eventually that went away. All I see and hear is darkness.