T w e n t y F i v e

Annie pov: "giving up on you bren...never, I️ could never stop loving you. I'm sorry I️ am just done being sick I️ want you to be my forever I️ really do" Annie I️ am your forever he whispered in my neck I️ won't ever love another girl I️ think it's impossible you will always be mine...wherever you are. "Bren...I️ love you very much but I️ can't let you do this to yourself I️ can't let your happily ever after end here" Annie there is no happily ever after without you. I️ cried and held brennan tight. In his arms is where I️ felt safest. After hours of snuggling brennan had to go home for a while to be with his family he carried me up to bed and placed a kiss on my lips. God I'm gonna miss that he stammered under his breath "it's one day Donnelly you will be okay" I️ joked back he smiled and closed the door behind him. As soon as he got out of bed I️ got out of bed and limped to my desk where I️ started writing

Dear bren,
Thank you....there is nothing more you could of done I️ promise I'm ok... tbc

Brennan pov: I️ really didn't have to go home but I️ needed a night to myself. I️ couldn't be strong any longer I️ needed to break down and I️ couldn't do that in front of Annie. I️ kissed Annie " god I'm gonna miss that" I️ whimpered under my breath it's one day Donnelly she joked. That's not what I️ meant... I️ knew Annie wasn't going to be here much longer as much as I️ wish that wasn't the case. I️ was gonna miss everything about her, how when she smiles at me it feels like my stomach is burning from butterflies how her laugh makes me smile way more than I️ thought possible how every time she touches me my stomach does flips just like the first time I️ met her how her personality makes me laugh until my body is physically sore but I️ am really going to miss those damn lips the ones the always left me wanting more the ones that made me love her more than I️ thought possible. I'm going to be honest with myself I want to do more with her but it's just not the time with her being sick and all her happiness is really all I️ need. I️ got home and my family all seemed surprised but genuinely happya to see me I️ ignored them ran straight into my room locked the door and slid down the wall head in my hands. All I️ could think to do is cry I️ heard a knock at my door but I️ just ignored it and kept crying. Bren it's katie I️ hear a soft voice outside my door. She can't know I'm crying "I'm fine Kate...um just um taking a minute to myself" I️ manage to get out my voice shakey. Bren come on open up I️ know something is wrong her voice now shaking when she talks I'm scared too brennan that phrase repeating in my head I️ slowly stand up and make my way to the door. I️ think about opening it and engulfing my sister in a hug but I️ don't I️ just slide down the door and revert to my original position, my head in my knees bawling harder than before. I️ hear katie walk away and around a minute later my phone rings.
It's Annie.
My finger hovers over the answer button but I️ press decline instead. I️ can't let her know that I️ am scared I'm suppose to be strong for her. Around another minute later my phone rings again this time it's mrs. Katie my finger once again hovers but this time over the decline button but suddenly thoughts run through my head. Mrs katie doesn't call me unless something is wrong, what if something is wrong, what if Annie needs me, what if she stopped breathing or her heart stopped. I️ shook my head back into reality and this time pressed the accept button.

B: h-hello
A: Bren it's Annie what's going on katie texted me...she is worried about you. So am I️
B: ans...you scared me I️ thought something was wrong
A: something is wrong...my boyfriend isn't talking to me. Bren you can tell me anything I'm your safe place
B: ans I️ know that I️ do I️ just... you don't need to deal with my problems right now I️ just needed some quiet I'm ok I️ promise
A: Bren I️ want to deal with your problems I️ feel helpless you do everything for me I️ want to be there for you...talk to me. Please.
B: we can talk another time about it (sniffles)
A: Bren are you crying please talk to me your scaring me. You know what never mind I'm coming over.
B: NO Annie you can barley move. I'll...I'll come over. I'll explain please just get in bed and wait for me
A: o-okay

Damn that girl really knows how to get her way. I️ really don't want to tell her though. I️ open my door and grab my keys. "I'm going to Annie's!" I️ yell as I️ run out of the house