t w e n t y t w o

Brennan pov: I woke up next to Annie in the morning her head was on my chest and my arm wrapped around her. I took my other hand and gently rubbed her cheek until she opened her eyes,"morning ans how'd you sleep?" She didn't say anything but smiled up towards me. "Hey you get to go home today that's exciting" eh she responded "I thought you would be happy what's going on?" She looked into my eyes and I could tell she was on the verge of tears "ans it's ok I'm here for you talk to me. Please" she took ans deep breath and I wiped away the tears that had escaped from her eyes. If I go home that means we are giving up and I'm not ready to give up I'm not ready to give you up she said snuggling further into my chest "We aren't giving up ans just taking a break we are going to do whatever it takes you aren't leaving me. She snuggled in my chest until the doctor came in and released her. Mr. Billy signed the release forms and we were on the way home. In the car she laid her head in my lap while I played with her hair. Minutes later I could hear her heavy breathing and I knew that she was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brennan pov: "Annie, annie, Ans, annie, wake up, come on wake up wake up