f i f t e e n

Katie pov: I heard Annie's OR number over the loud speaker. I sprinted up to her room where mrs katie mr billy Caleb and Hayley were now sitting. "I um..." we know...mrs katie responded. "Is she..." we aren't sure..."oh ok" I said sliding down on the wall towards the floor. Caleb came and sat next to me. She is going to be okay katie..."we don't know that Caleb, we don't know anything right now. Nothing is promised" I just know she has to be okay said Caleb. A doctor then walked in the room he looked down at us on the floor then looked back up. There were some complications but we got it. The tumors are gone. We will need to continue chemo and radiation but this is a step in the right direction. "I have to go tell brennan" I said running out of the room and onto brennan's floor. I ran in the room and saw him crying on his bed. He was turned away from the door. I went and sat next to him grabbing his hand "Bren..." katie I don't want to hear it I don't want to know that she is gone. I can't. "Bren she's ok...they got the tumors out" really..? He said looking me in the eyes "do you really think I would lie to you about something like this she made it out. " I have to talk to her. "Bren you can't leave your room. You are hooked up to chemo" can we FaceTime ? He asked me "I can try I can't promise she is awake though..." let's try he said picking up his phone. Pressing the FaceTime app and calling Annie. It connected in two rings but it was Caleb not Annie.

FaceTime call

C- Hey brennan
B- oh um hey Caleb
C-you want Annie?
B- yeah...
C- she just woke up you can try though
B-thanks bud
B- hey beautiful
A- hey
B- how are you feeling
A- better now that I'm talking to you
B- same I feel better knowing that you are okay
A-bren I'm not okay...I'm really sick
B- so am I ans but we can do this. Together. Okay?
A-anything for you. I love you Bren
B- I love you so much Annie
A- how are you feeling with chemo. I'm sorry I can't be there holding your hand
B- I'm doing ok...just weak (throws up)...never mind
A- I'm so sorry bren. I'll be right next to you doing the same in a day or two
B- I can't wait to see you again
A- me neither we are so close but I can't see you it so hard
B- so hard I miss you like crazy
A- more than crazy
B- I'm gonna get some rest you should to I love you very much Bananie
A-love you more than you know Bren

A/N: short and crappy chapter I'm on vacation sorry