|75|: You Surprise Me Sometimes, Kid

Dianna shook her head slowly, "I'm fine." She tried to assure her friends who didn't seem at all convinced.

"Well, okay. Avery and Georgia found anything yet?" Memphis spoke shaking her head slowly before waiting for their response.

"Nothing yet-." Georgia was interrupted as everyone heard a loud thud. All eyes averted to the noise to see Destroy standing there, as he was walking with fellow villains. This included, Underdog, Turmoil, Destruct, Demolition, Hyde and Floyd.

What?

"I'm back." He evilly laughed as he stared at the group of villains staring at him with full curiosity and irritation.

"What are you doing here?" Cameron called.

"What's your plan this time, Destroy, here to try and attack another mortal?" Evan yelled as Destroy shook in laughter.

"Ah, you boys have no idea, do you?" Everyone looked at Destroy as he created a huge scene. "I'm here to take over this city."

Dianna stared at Chase as she saw Floyd in the background with injuries as well as Hyde but not totally battered up like Floyd was.

He glared at Chase as she seemed to notice this. She wasn't even surprised by this.

"Georgia secure the perimeter with those lasers." Chase instructed quietly. "Make sure, all eyes are focussed on these villains."

"Got it." Georgia responded quickly clicking away finding the cameras located on every move of the villain's as Avery was fast at pulling up the lasers and securing entry points.

"Avery-."

"Already on it." Avery spoke as she blocked any exit for Destroy and his crew.

"You surprise me sometimes, kid."

"What can I say, I learnt from the best." Avery responded earning Chase to smirk at Avery.

"Not on my watch are you going to destroy this city." A superhero yelled as Destroy moved him into the tables with a sudden flick of his hand, as another superhero did the same only to be flung in the direction of the punch table, catching people off guard.

Destroy caught ahold of the attention once again. "Anyone else like to try to test my skills?" He looked unbothered as no one dared to move.

"Good. Let's go, boys." They were making their way to the rooftop, it was the best place to harness energy to gain domination of the city. It was exactly apart of this sicko's plan.

As soon as the crew ran out, Memphis chased after him, hearing her friends call after her.

"Memphis!" Chase called as she ran right behind her friend.

Memphis made her way up the steps, as she found herself hiding near the crates on the rooftop, where the crew stood still with a huge machine resting on the roof.

Chase found Memphis and lowered her figure down. "That's the weapon, Wreck was telling us about." That's the ray looking object, it looked like an oversized drill to Chase as she knew that thing could do a lot of damage to the city.

"Where are we going with this?" Memphis asked only to be pulled up by Turmoil as she struggled for release. Chase felt herself being lifted up by a pair of arms. Demolition.

She gritted her teeth.

"Let me go." Memphis called as Chase tried to free herself.

"Let go."

"Ah! If it ain't my two favourite girls." Destroy chuckled upon seeing the girls. Floyd turned around to see Chase as he cowered away slightly. Chase noticed this and shot him a challenging look making him stumble back slightly.

Georgia and Avery placed the cameras on the girls and the rooftop on the big screen in the hall, allowing the superheroes and villains to watch.

"Memphis? Chase?" Storm silently muttered looking confused at the screen.

"You two are useless for coming up here." Dianna suddenly felt a gush of wind strike at her as she felt somehow lightheaded.

She coughed into her hands to see blood once again. Destroy smirked.

"Ah, I see Floyd did exactly what he was told to do." Dianna looked up, some blood at the corner of her lips. "He poisoned your drink. I guess your body was too strong for it, but looks like luck is on my side." Dianna coughed again as she saw more blood in her hands.

"Your body can't handle it, Chase." Her hand felt shaky as she didn't know what was happening.

"Power through it, Chase." Memphis called as Turmoil told her to shut up, she shoved him off her and kicked him to the ground.

The men started moving towards the two when the girls lifted up their laser guns in sync, poison or not, Chase was a born fighter and wasn't going to give up quickly. 

"Did you think we'd weep and let you take over the city?" Memphis smirked. "You're dealing with two dangerous villains right here." Memphis was right. Chase and Memphis were two feared villains even if they didn't seem to look like it.

Memphis shot Turmoil as he yelped in pain holding onto his shoulder as a poof of smoke was revealed near his shoulder. "I'll grill all of ya'll." She sassed as Chase tried to control her state.

Destroy came towards Chase as he threw a punch in her direction to which she caught, she pushed him down as she shoved with all her strength to take down Destroy once and for all. Memphis started fighting Underdog seeing he was the next problem.

Destroy got in a few punches but Chase had done more damage, she kicked him with her high heels penetrating into his stomach causing him to drop down. He threw rays at her but she blew wind power at him, before the fight turned heated.

Chase shook her head focussing on Destroy as she somehow got pushed to the floor, she groaned slightly, before kneeing Destroy in the nose, as he got off. She pulled herself up together and took this as her advantage to take off Destroy's mask.

What she saw made her face turn pale.